Videos of Full Historical World Series Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of Full Historical World Series Games

Does anyone know where I can get old games in full from past world series? Particularly 1972
    "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

I used to have a bunch of archived games on VHS, basically because I would tape them when whatever station would air them. Had some stuff from all decades too, going back to the '50s. Unfortunately, my entire VHS collection (thousands of tapes, with movies, TV, sports, etc.) had to be a casualty of my relocating. Besides, I had long ago stopped maintaining the format. Didn't have 1972 anyway, though. Would enjoy seeing it.

All I have now are the '86 and '04 postseason DVD boxes. It's possible everyone does, heh.
    Put it in the books.

Comment

Don't know if they are full games but the stuff is choice!

Comment

There is a short partial of Game 7 but only game 4 and 5 of the 1972 World are close to being complete. One of them is complete and the other game is missing an inning or so.

Comment

Six one run games!! Big Red Machine and Swingin' A's, I must see it.
          "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky5 View Post
            Does anyone know where I can get old games in full from past world series? Particularly 1972
            You Tube has plenty just put classic baseball or something similar in the search field
            It Might Be? It Could Be?? It Is!

Comment

Can't help with any World Series games, but I'm looking for a copy of the YES network broadcast of the 9/11/17 Yankees at Tampa game, the one where I became Thumbs Down Guy. The Tampa broadcast is on You Tube, but for obvious reasons I'd like to have a copy of the YES broadcast.
              X
              What's THAT guy doing?
              - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

http://lighthousemusicandentertainment.com/

http://backintimedvd.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X