No announcement yet.

Trading .mp3 files of classic baseball broadcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll revive this old thread. Are there many traders out there? I've traded with one of the guys here and wondering if any others still do this.

Comment

Hey Karl, welcome aboard, had to do a double take when I saw your screenname. I didnt realize that Allen was a member here too. For all others who do not NineWorldSeries or apbaball, both are really good guys that have some great games to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by apbaball View Post
        I'll revive this old thread. Are there many traders out there? I've traded with one of the guys here and wondering if any others still do this.
        I've got a LITTLE bit of stuff, probably stuff that everyone else already has
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
        Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Thanks Rob. I stand corrected there are two guys here I trade with; both very good guys.

This looks like a great forum with lots of interesting topics. You're right it could be easy to spend hours here.

Comment

Originally posted by jingram View Post
            I have the commonly available complete game radio broadcasts from the golden age, but I would like to ask if anyone has game 4 of the 1941 World Series? The reason I ask is that I have seen several web sites stating that the Library of Congress holds this complete game broadcast among many others. Does this broadcast actually exist, and do any collectors have it? Thanks for any help...
            Yes, this game exists as I have this radio broadcast.

Comment

bumping this - I too am interested in broadcasts of classic games (or even interesting games from LAST year)!. PM me if you'd like my updated list of available broadcasts.
              sigpic
              Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
              Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X