Extra Innings Freeview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Innings Freeview

Extra Innings really nailed it this year. Both feeds are now available which was a real gripe I had last year. I always prefer Vin Scully's commentary and really hated it when I was forced to listen to the monotone Padres or Dbacks broadcasters. (I was, however, pleasantly surprised last season when Joe Garigiola was doing color commentary for the Dbacks). Now Extra Innings is letting the viewer decide. Awesome!

Also, it looks like you don't have to subscribe to the Superfan package to get a few games per week in HD. I don't have HD and I don't subscribe to Superfan, but I may look into upgrading to a HD set now that I know there's gonna be some "freebie" HD feeds.

And what is this Peachtree channel? Joe Simpson and Chip Caray are doing the call and there's no commercials. They just show a wide feed of the field between innings. Is this the former Sport South?

Freeview lasts until Sunday afternoon. Be sure to check it out!
    =======================
    Senior Circuit. Pure baseball.

Originally posted by Spazz View Post
    And what is this Peachtree channel? Joe Simpson and Chip Caray are doing the call and there's no commercials. They just show a wide feed of the field between innings. Is this the former Sport South?

Freeview lasts until Sunday afternoon. Be sure to check it out!
    The owner of TBS finally split off the national TBS from local WTBS superstation, the local WTBS became WPCH which is the station you were hearing about.
    Best posts ever:
    Originally posted by nymdan
    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X