Famous TV/movie characters and baseball caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous TV/movie characters and baseball caps

Let's have some fun. Can you name a famous TV/movie character that was known for wearing a particular team's baseball cap? Two come to mind right away.
    Attached Files
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Attached Files

Comment

The Jet!!!
      Attached Files
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by whoisonit View Post
        I already have the Mets covered!

Comment

I don't know about famous but the Orioles have at least two:

The Elaine Bennes episode of Seinfeld with an O's cap in Steinbrenner's box.
          Jason Bateman in a movie last year called The Kingdom or something like that.

Didn't Ron Howard always have a ballcap on?

Comment

Didn't Jamie Farr's Klinger character on MASH occasionally wear a Toledo Mud Hens cap?

Comment

Originally posted by chinese home run View Post
              Didn't Jamie Farr's Klinger character on MASH occasionally wear a Toledo Mud Hens cap?
              Yes, that and occasional references to Tony Paco's Chili (based in Toledo). The Tom Seleck is classic!

Comment

Did Clint Eastwood, as "Dirty" Harry Callahan, ever wear a SF Giants cap? I don't have a good memory.

Comment

Originally posted by BenHertz View Post
                  Did Clint Eastwood, as "Dirty" Harry Callahan, ever wear a SF Giants cap? I don't have a good memory.

He did wear a Giants cap in "The Enforcer" *I think*.

Comment

Robert De Niro is The Fan
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here ya go
                      Attached Files
                      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
                      Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

The bum can't wait to leave NE Ohio
                        Attached Files
                        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb
                          Attached Files

Comment

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com...=.jsp&c_id=phi

Comment

I know its not a movie or TV character, but had to include....

Seinfeld

The funniest one... Boston's boy is a Yankee!!!

Billy Crystal

Jack Nicholson
                              MySpace Codes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X