Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The newest baseball movie, due out in August!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The newest baseball movie, due out in August!!!!

Its called THE PERFECT GAME, and it is about the 1957 Mexico little league team that overcame extremely long odds to win the LL WS-pitching a perfect game in the clincher, the only such effort in LLWS history.

www.theprefectgamemovie.com

The link doesn't work for me.
    Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
    Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
      The link doesn't work for me.
      Me either.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Try The Perfect Game. Note that this is the second movie to be made with this title and a Little League theme... but the first to be based on a true story. It looks pretty good.
        Last edited by Pere; 07-11-2008, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vasportsfan View Post
          Its called THE PERFECT GAME, and it is about the 1957 Mexico little league team that overcame extremely long odds to win the LL WS-pitching a perfect game in the clincher, the only such effort in LLWS history.

Vasports, could it be that "prefect" is misspelled?
          Catfish Hunter, RIP. Mark Fidrych, RIP. Skip Caray, RIP. Tony Gwynn, #19, RIP

A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -- Winston Churchill. (Please take note that I've recently become aware of how this quote applies to a certain US president. This is a coincidence, and the quote was first added to this signature too far back to remember when).

Experience is the hardest teacher. She gives the test first and the lesson later. -- Dan Quisenberry.

Comment

Bump... this movie is still "coming soon," they say. Not last summer, maybe this spring?

Comment

The cast is supposed to include both Cheech Marin and Emile de Ravin from the television show "Lost".

Comment

"sugar"

Originally posted by vasportsfan View Post

A new baseball movie is about to come out, I believe on April 3. It's called
                "Sugar" and it chronicles the story of a raw prospect from The Dominican Republic and his journey to America and the major leagues.

Comment

looks like a good movie i might see it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X