Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nails4
    replied
    TWIB had the best theme music ever. It was never the same after Mel Allen died. Also I miss The Baseball Bunch.

Leave a comment:

• m8644
    replied
    it would be awesome if the new MLB network in january would show some of the old TWIB episodes

Sorta like how ESPN classic used to do....back when espn classic was watchable

Leave a comment:

• KevinWI
    replied
    Originally posted by abolishthedh View Post
    Write to the Brewers, or call the Brewers offices and ask for a mailing address and state the intent of your letter.
    Don't bother them about it. Selig hasn't owned the team officially since 1998 and REALLY hasn't owned the team since 2004.

Ironically enough, isn't the hour TV program on before Fox's Saturday game of the week called 'This Week in Baseball'? I thought this was going to be a commentary thread on the television creepy factor of Ken Rosenthal.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by abolishthedh View Post
    Write to the Brewers, or call the Brewers offices and ask for a mailing address and state the intent of your letter.
    I have the address of his office right next to me. Pm me if you want it.

Leave a comment:

• abolishthedh
    replied
    Considering how TV shows are winding up as box sets these days, and considering how MLB would love to make a dime anyway they can, I would find a way to contact Bud Selig about it. Write to the Brewers, or call the Brewers offices and ask for a mailing address and state the intent of your letter.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Jeltz View Post
    I loved this show when I was growing up. Does anyone know what year the show began and if there are any video/DVD releases?
    I don't know if there are any on dvd. But the show started in 1977 thanks to (at the time) commish Bowie Kuhn.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Jeltz
    started a topic This Week In Baseball

This Week In Baseball

I loved this show when I was growing up. Does anyone know what year the show began and if there are any video/DVD releases?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X