Best Sports Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sports Show

What do you believe is the best Sports show for discussion (Sportcenter and shows that show mostly just reviews and scores like that don`t count)
    Around the Horn
    38.10%
    Mike and the Mad dog
    7.14%
    Cold Pizza.
    4.76%
    Other
    50.00%
    2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

I like around Around the Horn and Pardon the Interuption. But id give the edge to Around the Horn.
    go sox.

Pigskin-Fever

Comment

I'm going to have to go with Around the Horn just because there is a underlying sence of humor invovled, but I have a rooting intrest in that show so my vote might get kicked out
      Get out the Vote!!!

Comment

Outside the Lines, The Sports Reporters, Baseball Tonight

Comment

Pardon the Interuption by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by blackout805
            Pardon the Interuption by a mile
            I don`t like pti that much I do like Cold Pizza and Around the horn almost equally go Woody Paige

Comment

The evil Yankee fan disrupts the flow by moving it to the Arts & Literature forum, where TV shows can be better discussed.

Now what is there about these shows that you folks enjoy so much?
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Any show that Skip Bayless is on isn't worth watch, so CP is out. PTI is good because Tony and Michael are real pro's, and not just blowhards like Mariotti.

KH14
                “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14
                  Any show that Skip Bayless is on isn't worth watch, so CP is out. PTI is good because Tony and Michael are real pro's, and not just blowhards like Mariotti.

KH14
                  I second that on both accounts.

Tony and Michael have actual fun with their shows and their fans, the others couldn't care less about fans.
                  Best posts ever:
                  Originally posted by nymdan
                  Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                  Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                  I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

I think its funny when skip bayless and stephan a. smith "debate" stuff. They end up yelling at eachother and looks like they want to kill eachother.
                    Last edited by RedSoxVT92; 04-03-2006, 06:23 PM.
                    go sox.

Pigskin-Fever

Comment

PTI fasinates me,especally how they managed to find two people who only agree on 0.0001% of the things they talk about.Ive always liked this week in baseball or baseball tonight.

Comment

Baseball Tonight, because it is a show that is purely about baseball, nothing more...

PTI and Around the Horn are both good but both tend to skip over baseball in favour of basketball and football...I can't tell you how much I dislike basketball, so when there are more than two hoops stories on in a row I tend to change the channel and miss most of the remainder of the programme.
                        RIP - HGF [1937-2009]

Comment

Originally posted by brewcrew82
                          Baseball Tonight, because it is a show that is purely about baseball, nothing more...

PTI and Around the Horn are both good but both tend to skip over baseball in favour of basketball and football...I can't tell you how much I dislike basketball, so when there are more than two hoops stories on in a row I tend to change the channel and miss most of the remainder of the programme.
                          Yeah pretty much the same and Woody Paige does care about the fans

Comment

I watch Around the Horn and PTI alot. I like ATH alot, but some of the panelists annoy the hell out of me. Bill Plaschke might be my least favorite, but Jay Mariotti is right up there too. Woody Paige is pure entertainment, even if some of the stuff he says is completely moronic.

Tony Kornheiser is great, I'm gonna watch ten times more NFL football because of him. Wilbon is pretty good, but he is less entertaining. I usually stop watching PTI at the five good minutes segment and eat dinner though, because they usually don't have a guest I care to listen to.

Overall, ATH and PTI are better than Cold Pizza because Woody Paige doesn't take anything very seriously and Skip Bayless is always wrong.

I don't watch (listen to?) Mike and the Mad Dog, so I don't know about that.

Comment

Can I change my vote?

I voted for ATH, but I realized I forgot about PTI. By far the best, now that I think about it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X