Maximillian Baseball Encyclopedia or something similar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximillian Baseball Encyclopedia or something similar

Hello- I used to own the Maximillian Baseball Encyclopedia, but it was a 1990's version. So I donated it, bad move, I dont see a more recent edition.

What is the most recent addition of the book? When will it be updated?

Also any recomendation for an alltime baseball stat book/encyclopedia would be appreciated.

when ever i go to a book store nowdays i cant find a good encyclopedia like those maximillian ones. I always end up buying something i really dont want. Although i did buy the Team By Team Encyclopedia of Major League Baseball and i found this book to be pretty informative and interesting. The author is Dennis Purdy.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

So I assume they havent reprinted it because of the electronic age? I need a hard copy [email protected]!

Comment

Disregard this thread

I apologize for posting this thread, I should have looked first. I found a similar thread with the same question from earlier. Sorry for the tax of bandwith.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X