Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadball Stars of the American League

has sabr mailed this yet? - i saw a publication date of 2005 on amazon

I haven't recieved it yet if it's been mailed.

Steve
    http://www.socaluncensored.com - SoCal Wrestling

Comment

thanks - than i guess it hasn't been sent yet

Comment

I'm a SABR member and I haven't gotten it in the mail, either.

If it's only half as wonderful as the NL book, it'll still be a great, great book.

Comment

Did you guys order it or is it a freebie?
          "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
          Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

It's not exactly a freebie in that it's one of the things you get for your membership fee ($60 a year, IIRC). Other folks can order it, though at what price I couldn't tell you. But I haven't gotten it nor have I seen anything in the monthly newsletter or any emails indicating that it has shipped already.

Jim Albright
            Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
            Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
            A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jalbright
              It's not exactly a freebie in that it's one of the things you get for your membership fee ($60 a year, IIRC). Other folks can order it, though at what price I couldn't tell you. But I haven't gotten it nor have I seen anything in the monthly newsletter or any emails indicating that it has shipped already.

Jim Albright
              Good.

Hopefully it arrives soon. I haven't recived any books yet, just the usual stuff new members get.
              "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
              Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X