Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHENIA FILMS
    replied
    Im also intersted in a few Radio Broadcasts that i know are out there (NY Mets 1979-1982)
    one, i know is out there..6/11/81 Reds at Mets (Seaver) last game before strike (i was there)
    (rather avoid bidding/buying the ebay listing for this audio..rip off)

Leave a comment:

• palehosery
    replied
    Hi I am interested in trading radio broadcasts as well on cassette, dat, cd-r or mp3. I only have about 3 dozen games so far circa 1934-1960. PM with trade list. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• vintage
    replied
    Originally posted by PHENIA FILMS View Post
    just an update Guys...wondering if there are anymore Original TV Broadcasts out there..now that the A&E World series boxed sets has spurred some more interest.
    really just looking for early 70s to early 80s right now....would love to find some Mets 1970s-1982..not much out there.
    cantact me, i can send you my complete game list (over 600 games at least) maybe we can work out some trades..
    i also looking for some NY Rangers (1979-1982) games..most of which games attended.

also have a few things up on 'YOUTUBE' check my Pheniafilm page on youtube Diamondbacks at Mets 1998 film (first game they played)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7dUgTLHHmM

PM sent....

Leave a comment:

• PHENIA FILMS
    replied
    oh yeah Miley..has alot of Kinescope games..great stuff
    he still around? remember it was thru the mail contact (fliers,etc) and all were VHS at the time
    if he has a website/link let me know..think he is just Audio(Radio Broadcasts) now
    Last edited by PHENIA FILMS; 01-13-2011, 08:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JessePopHaines16
    replied
    Any of you ever heard of The Miley Collection? This person who has complete game broadcasts of games that range from 1934-sometime in the 60s or 70s. I got the 34 World series Game 7 and 42 World series Game 2 from him.

1-800-844-9143

Leave a comment:

• PHENIA FILMS
    replied
    just an update Guys...wondering if there are anymore Original TV Broadcasts out there..now that the A&E World series boxed sets has spurred some more interest.
    really just looking for early 70s to early 80s right now....would love to find some Mets 1970s-1982..not much out there.
    cantact me, i can send you my complete game list (over 600 games at least) maybe we can work out some trades..
    i also looking for some NY Rangers (1979-1982) games..most of which games attended.

also have a few things up on 'YOUTUBE' check my Pheniafilm page on youtube Diamondbacks at Mets 1998 film (first game they played)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7dUgTLHHmM

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    Originally posted by apbaball View Post
    I think that one is circulating out there. You should be abe to find that especially if you have some things to trade. Otherwise you can get it from Danrick.
    Thanks for the tip, but I just checked their site and 1) they don't have anything past 2001, and 2) they only have audio cassettes, not CDs. Not on the trading circuit so I wouldn't know where to begin to look, and I also don't know how to burn CDs or otherwise convert audio cassettes to CDs.

Leave a comment:

• apbaball
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    I'm interested in audio CDs of Bob Murphy's last broadcast and the final game at Shea Stadium.
    I think that one is circulating out there. You should be abe to find that especially if you have some things to trade. Otherwise you can get it from Danrick.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    I'm interested in audio CDs of Bob Murphy's last broadcast and the final game at Shea Stadium.

Leave a comment:

• apbaball
    replied
    I have numerous radio broadcasts to trade from the 30s-70s.
    Last edited by apbaball; 07-31-2012, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jay5
    replied
    Does anyone have yankee television broadcasts from the early 80's? Thanks!!

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Gehrig27
    replied
    Sorry, didn't know. Thought I could acquire them in some other way not involving BBF.

Leave a comment:

• Dalkowski110
    replied
    "but I would be interested in purchasing copies of old Yankee regular season games between 1992-2001."

You can't purchase anything off this forum. It's strictly prohibited.

Leave a comment:

• Gehrig27
    replied
    ...Bump...

Leave a comment:

• Gehrig27
    replied
    Hey guys, I don't have anything to trade, but I would be interested in purchasing copies of old Yankee regular season games between 1992-2001. Some I would want include August 6, 2001, July 25, 1998, and August 31, 1997. Does anybody even collect regular season games or do most just collect important postseason games because it makes more sense to?

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X