No announcement yet.

Broadcasts (Radio & TV)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"but I would be interested in purchasing copies of old Yankee regular season games between 1992-2001."

You can't purchase anything off this forum. It's strictly prohibited.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Sorry, didn't know. Thought I could acquire them in some other way not involving BBF.
      ..."I might have been given a bad break, but I've got an awful lot to live for."

Comment

Does anyone have yankee television broadcasts from the early 80's? Thanks!!

Jeff

Comment

I have numerous radio broadcasts to trade from the 30s-70s.
          Last edited by apbaball; 07-31-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in audio CDs of Bob Murphy's last broadcast and the final game at Shea Stadium.
            X

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
              I'm interested in audio CDs of Bob Murphy's last broadcast and the final game at Shea Stadium.
              I think that one is circulating out there. You should be abe to find that especially if you have some things to trade. Otherwise you can get it from Danrick.

Comment

Originally posted by apbaball View Post
                I think that one is circulating out there. You should be abe to find that especially if you have some things to trade. Otherwise you can get it from Danrick.
                Thanks for the tip, but I just checked their site and 1) they don't have anything past 2001, and 2) they only have audio cassettes, not CDs. Not on the trading circuit so I wouldn't know where to begin to look, and I also don't know how to burn CDs or otherwise convert audio cassettes to CDs.
                X

Comment

just an update Guys...wondering if there are anymore Original TV Broadcasts out there..now that the A&E World series boxed sets has spurred some more interest.
                  really just looking for early 70s to early 80s right now....would love to find some Mets 1970s-1982..not much out there.
                  cantact me, i can send you my complete game list (over 600 games at least) maybe we can work out some trades..
                  i also looking for some NY Rangers (1979-1982) games..most of which games attended.

also have a few things up on 'YOUTUBE' check my Pheniafilm page on youtube Diamondbacks at Mets 1998 film (first game they played)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7dUgTLHHmM

Comment

Any of you ever heard of The Miley Collection? This person who has complete game broadcasts of games that range from 1934-sometime in the 60s or 70s. I got the 34 World series Game 7 and 42 World series Game 2 from him.

1-800-844-9143

Comment

oh yeah Miley..has alot of Kinescope games..great stuff
                      he still around? remember it was thru the mail contact (fliers,etc) and all were VHS at the time
                      if he has a website/link let me know..think he is just Audio(Radio Broadcasts) now
                      Last edited by PHENIA FILMS; 01-13-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PHENIA FILMS View Post
                        just an update Guys...wondering if there are anymore Original TV Broadcasts out there..now that the A&E World series boxed sets has spurred some more interest.
                        really just looking for early 70s to early 80s right now....would love to find some Mets 1970s-1982..not much out there.
                        cantact me, i can send you my complete game list (over 600 games at least) maybe we can work out some trades..
                        i also looking for some NY Rangers (1979-1982) games..most of which games attended.

also have a few things up on 'YOUTUBE' check my Pheniafilm page on youtube Diamondbacks at Mets 1998 film (first game they played)
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7dUgTLHHmM

PM sent....

Comment

Hi I am interested in trading radio broadcasts as well on cassette, dat, cd-r or mp3. I only have about 3 dozen games so far circa 1934-1960. PM with trade list. Thanks.

Comment

Im also intersted in a few Radio Broadcasts that i know are out there (NY Mets 1979-1982)
                            one, i know is out there..6/11/81 Reds at Mets (Seaver) last game before strike (i was there)
                            (rather avoid bidding/buying the ebay listing for this audio..rip off)

Comment

Here is a list of all broadcasts that I have.... drop me a line if interested in a trade:

Date FORMAT VISITOR HOME DESCRIPTION
                              9/20/1934 AUDIO New York Yankees Detroit Tigers
                              10/2/1936 AUDIO Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox City Series Game 2
                              10/3/1936 AUDIO New York Giants New York Yankees World Series Game 3
                              10/6/1938 AUDIO New York Yankees Chicago Cubs World Series Game 2
                              9/21/1939 AUDIO Cleveland Indians Washington Senators
                              10/6/1948 AUDIO Boston Braves Cleveland Indians World Series Game 1
                              10/10/1948 AUDIO Boston Braves Cleveland Indians World Series Game 5
                              10/2/1949 AUDIO Boston Red Sox New York Yankees Yankees win Pennant
                              10/7/1949 AUDIO New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers World Series Game 3
                              10/8/1949 AUDIO New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers World Series Game 4
                              10/9/1949 AUDIO New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers World Series Game 5
                              10/3/1951 AUDIO New York Giants Brooklyn Dodgers NLCS - Shot Heard Rounf the World
                              9/29/1954 AUDIO New York Giants Cleveland Indians World Series Game 1
                              7/10/1956 AUDIO National League American League All-Star Game
                              10/10/1956 AUDIO New York Yankees Brooklyn Dodgers World Series Game 5
                              6/4/1957 AUDIO Chicago Cubs Brooklyn Dodgers Koufax
                              8/31/1957 AUDIO New York Giants Brooklyn Dodgers
                              10/16/1958 AUDIO New York Yankees Boston Red Sox
                              10/13/1960 -- New York Yankees Pittsburgh Pirates World Series Game 7 - Mazeroski HR
                              10/1/1961 AUDIO New York Yankees Boston Red Sox Maris Hits HR #61
                              4/11/1962 AUDIO New York Mets St. Louis Cardinals 1st Ever Mets Game
                              10/10/1966 AUDIO Baltimore Orioles Los Angeles Dodgers World Series Game 4
                              9/30/1971 AUDIO New York Yankees Washington Senators Expansion Senators Last Game
                              5/15/1981 DVD Toronto Blue Jays Cleveland Indians Len Barker's Perfect Game
                              7/24/1983 DVD Kansas City Royals New York Yankees George Brett Pine Tar Home Run
                              4/29/1986 DVD Seattle Mariners Boston Red Sox Roger Clemens 20k Game
                              9/14/1996 DVD Boston Red Sox Detroit Tigers Roger Clemens 20k Game #2
                              7/24/2004 DVD - 2 discs New York Yankees Boston Red Sox Brawl - and Bill Mueller Walk Off HR
                              10/12/2004 DVD Boston Red Sox New York Yankees AL Championship Series Game 1
                              10/13/2004 DVD Boston Red Sox New York Yankees AL Championship Series Game 2
                              10/16/2004 DVD New York Yankees Boston Red Sox AL Championship Series Game 3
                              10/17/2004 DVD New York Yankees Boston Red Sox AL Championship Series Game 4
                              10/18/2004 DVD New York Yankees Boston Red Sox AL Championship Series Game 5
                              10/19/2004 DVD Boston Red Sox New York Yankees AL Championship Series Game 6
                              10/20/2004 DVD Boston Red Sox New York Yankees AL Championship Series Game 7
                              10/23/2004 DVD St. Louis Cardinals Boston Red Sox World Series Game 1
                              10/24/2004 DVD St. Louis Cardinals Boston Red Sox World Series Game 2
                              10/26/2004 DVD Boston Red Sox St. Louis Cardinals World Series Game 3
                              10/27/2004 DVD Boston Red Sox St. Louis Cardinals World Series Game 4
                              9/9/2005 DVD (2 discs) Boston Red Sox New York Yankees
                              5/10/2006 DVD (2 discs) Boston Red Sox New York Yankees
                              9/1/2007 DVD Baltimore Orioles Boston Red Sox Clay Buchholz No Hitter
                              7/26/2008 DVD - 2 discs Arizona Diamondbacks San Francisco Giants Lincecum 13K's
                              10/6/2008 VHS Anaheim Angels Boston Red Sox Sox clinch over Angels
                              10/6/2010 DVD - 2 discs Cincinnati Reds Philadelphia Phillies NLDS - Game 1 - Halladay No Hitter
                              sigpic
                              Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                              Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Received an e-mail from Holley Music announcing the "first time" release of four games from the Miley Collection:

October 4, 1935 - Detroit at Chicago Cubs - Game 3 of the 1935 World Series

June 23, 1963 - Philadelphia at New York Mets - Jim Piersall hits his 100th career home run and celebrates by running around the bases backwards

September 11, 1966 - Atlanta at New York Mets - Nolan Ryan's Major League debut

May 18, 1970 - New York Mets at Montreal
                                X

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X