No announcement yet.

Broadcasts (Radio & TV)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 6-23-63 game has been out in the trading circles for sometime. So has the 5-18-70 game. The 35 World Series game is a good new release. I'd like to see him release the rest of the 42-45 Wold Series as well as the 1956 World Series.

Comment

Here are my WS audio games. I have numerous regular season games from the 30s to the 70s.
      1934 games 1 & 7 Tigers-Cards
      1936 game 3 Yanks-Giants
      1937 games 1 & 5 Yanks-Giants
      1938 games 2 & 4 Yanks-Cubs
      1939 game 2 Yanks-Reds Bob Elson,Red Barber,Lowell Thomas
      1941 games 1 & 4 Yanks-Dodgers
      1942 games 1,2,5 Yanks-Cards
      1943 WS Game 1,3,4,5
      1945 game 7 Tigers-Cubs
      1948 games 1-6 Indians-Braves
      1949 games 1-5 Yanks-Dodgers
      1952 games 6-7 Yanks-Dodgers
      1954 games 1-4 Giants-Indians
      1955 Games 3, 7
      1959 games 1,5 Dodgers-White Sox
      1960 games 1-7 Yanks-Pirates
      1962 games 7 Yanks-Giants
      1963 games 1-4 Yanks-Dodgers
      1964 games 3,7 Yanks-Cards
      1966 games 4 Dodgers-Orioles
      Last edited by apbaball; 08-13-2012, 07:59 AM.

Comment

seems of late..ive been checking out the All Star games going back to some of my classic games on DVD..
        i currently have all complete All Star Games from 1974-2009 (also 1968,1971..some partial of 1962 and 1972)
        since i havent watch much baseball anymore (since they torn down Shea Stadium) and stopped recording games.
        But if anyone recorded the complete 2010 All Star Game...id like to trade for that one..let me know
        send a PM or my email is on my profile....i can send my complete list of games for trades too

Comment

Originally posted by apbaball View Post
          I'm looking for the radio broadcast of the
          1943 World Series game 1
          1945 World Series game 3
          1953 World Series game 6
          1956 World Series game 3

and Yankee games from 1969, 1971, 1977, and 1978 seasons as well as White Sox and Cubs games from 1977. Have a large number of games available to trade.

I picked up three of the four listed above. Still looking for:

1953 World Series game 6
          Last edited by apbaball; 07-31-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Trading baseball broadcasts

Originally posted by awexpos4ever View Post
            Anyone collect baseball broadcasts?

I have over 1100 radio & TV broadcast on tape, mp3, vhs & DVD.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Want to trade? I can accept CDs and cassette tapes but can deliver ONLY on cassettes. I am responding to you to emphasize that I am interested in TRADING with you and NOT in selling to you. With that said,
            kindly go to my website www.baseballtapes.com/
            I am a licensee of Major League Baseball Properties.
            Thank you in advance.

Comment

I'm responding to your "and Yankee games from 1969, 1971, 1977, and 1978 seasons as well as White Sox and Cubs games from 1977. Have hundreds of games available to trade." I emphasize I'm interested in TRADING with you, not in selling to you. Go to my website www.baseballtapes.com because I have a ton of what you seek.

Comment

I have the 9/2/69 game between the Pilots at Yankees. It's a 15 inn. game with scoreless action missing in the 11th and 12th.

Comment

Yes, I'd like to trade. I have about 1,700 baseball broadcasts on audio cassettes from 1934-2001.

Comment

Danick
                    would you be willing to trade for some of your games on Audio (Reds at Mets 6/11/81 & 5/8/81 Dodgers at Mets) games i attended would you trade for Original TV Broadcasts (on DVD)
                    send me a email

Comment

Your trade offer

Originally posted by PHENIA FILMS View Post
                      Danick
                      would you be willing to trade for some of your games on Audio (Reds at Mets 6/11/81 & 5/8/81 Dodgers at Mets) games i attended would you trade for Original TV Broadcasts (on DVD)
                      send me a email

Thanks very much for the offer but my interest is solely in radiocasts either on cassette tapes or on CDs.

Comment

Trades

Originally posted by Danrick_Enterprises View Post
                        Yes, I'd like to trade. I have about 1,700 baseball broadcasts on audio cassettes from 1934-2001.
                        Thanks for the reply. I'd like to see a list of your selections. I can supply only on standard audio cassettes but can accept the same or on CDs. No audios on DVDs, please. Although I am in the business end of MLB and am
                        licensed to be, I came here ONLY TO TRADE. I'd like everyone to understand that. My inventory is too
                        voluminous to post here therefore I invite you to see my entire inventory, thus far,
                        at www.baseballtapes.com I show about 1,800 games. Once again, I seek TRADES only, no sales.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Hello do you happen to have the 2003 nlcs game 7. i am dying to se this game . any chance?

Comment

only recorded a few Mets games and All Star game in 2003...
                            MLB in the 2000s-2011 is really really lame sorry
                            im an old school MLB fan (always will)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X