No announcement yet.

Baseball DVDs for Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just getting started on collection games...but you can take a look at my list at:
    https://sites.google.com/site/mrredlegsdvd/
    Last edited by swingbelly; 08-11-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I have an impressive collection of old radio broadcasts from the 30s-70s as well as games on DVD. PM me for my list.
      Last edited by apbaball; 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Hey mad hatter.....trying to send you a PM, but your box it full!!

Comment

Fixed - sorry about that.
          sigpic
          Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
          Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

hey hatter...let me know if you got my pm.

Comment

Hey guys, looking for the Yankees - Indians game from Sept 1981 I believe where Reggie and John Denny got into it after Reggie homered... they had to carry Jackson off the field after that!

Also looking for a game between the Yanks - Brewers where Dave La Roche struck out Gorman Thomas on a sucker pitch and Thomas smashed his helmet out of frustration!

Lastly, anyone have the Braves - Padres game from 1984 with all the fights?

Thanks!

Comment

@ MadHatter

I'm interested in your 1995 Game 1 WS DVD. Please PM me. Thanks.

@everybody

Anybody else have any games from the '95 WS? Complete games.
                sigpic
                I am also coolmoors on fanmail.biz.
                I am jhey99's son on Pat Neshek's message board.
                Trusted buyers, sellers, and traders: Rockhound, MadHatter, kearns643, EmergencyCatcher, and hudsonharden

Comment

I have over 2,000+ NFL Games...including complete seasons over 300 MLB Games Over 200 Boxing Fights. NBA Games NCAA Footbal & Basketball

To many to list....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X