X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYYgraphs
    replied
    Danny Cater returned my 1970 Topps card with a note saying he is charging $14 for cards. Think I'll pass on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Cubsfan97
    replied
    Theres a lot of good players from the 70s that sign. Im collecting the 75 Topps right now, and Ive got probably 50 or 60 signed.

Leave a comment:

• No Roids
    replied
    Originally posted by Cubsfan97 View Post
    Lopes stopped signing.
    Tanana is free
    Reed wants 5 a card, 25 a ball
    Thanks very much-those were 3 of my Strat-o-Matic mainstays in the mid 70's. I was thinking about chasing a bunch of my favorite players from that era.

Leave a comment:

• Cubsfan97
    replied
    Lopes stopped signing.
    Tanana is free
    Reed wants 5 a card, 25 a ball

Leave a comment:

• No Roids
    replied
    I'm new to all of this, anyone know about Ron Reed, Frank Tanana and Davey Lopes?

Leave a comment:

• NateMan
    replied
    Yogi's now charging 100 big ones.

Leave a comment:

• hudsonharden
    replied
    George Kell can probably be taken off the list, no amount of money will get a TTM signature from him.

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    Dom Zanni sent out a price list whereby he was asking for $35 for a sig on a baseball. Recently I sent him a $10 bill and he signed my baseball on the sweet spot. We need to add Camilo Pascual as he charges $10 for a baseball.

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    We need to add Mike de la hoz. He was charging $5 but he returned my card unsigned and returned the $5. Does anyone know what he is charging now???

Leave a comment:

• dmbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by NateMan View Post
    Anyone know the latest on Nolan Ryan? I've seen different amounts listed as his fee. Also not sure whether it's best to send to his foundation or c/o Texas Rangers. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks.
    It's best to send c/o his Foundation and prices start at $35 depending on what you would like autographed: http://nolanryanfoundation.stores.ya...olonperit.html

Leave a comment:

• Cowtipper
    replied
    Bobby Tolan - $10 cash.

Leave a comment:

• NateMan
    replied
    Anyone know the latest on Nolan Ryan? I've seen different amounts listed as his fee. Also not sure whether it's best to send to his foundation or c/o Texas Rangers. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dalkowski110
    replied
    Marty Perez is now $5 per. I heard rumors that Tommy John's rate went up, but have been unable to substantiate it.

Leave a comment:

• Dalkowski110
    replied
    I think Whitey Herzog is $20 per. Also not mentioned: Moose Skowron, who has started charging a $5 flat rate.

Leave a comment:

• Extra Innings
    replied
    I've noticed on another site that Whitey Herzog has started charging after years of signing for Free. I'm not sure about the amount, but it looks like people have been sending $35 for him to sign a baseball. Does anyone know the specifics?

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X