Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a question who would pay $50 for a yogi berra ttm? I mean you can get a certified auto of him for much less on ebay.
    Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

I'll edit post # 1 later on tonight... thanks for adding more to the list guys!
      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Got a note from Troy Toluwitzki today stating:

"Thank you for your request. Enclosed is an autographed note for your collection. (The first note was signed by Troy and then copies were made.)

If you are interested in an authentic autograph, please join Troy Tulowitzki and his efforts to raise money for charity. Please send a check for $25 (per autograph) made payable to the Colorado Rockies Foundation. ..."

Comment

How much does Don Newcombe charge to sign a baseball now?

Comment

Originally posted by icee82 View Post
            How much does Don Newcombe charge to sign a baseball now?
            I believe The Newc charges $15 to sign baseballs.

Comment

Does Brett charge for baseballs? Musial?
              Last edited by The Kid; 07-23-2008, 07:04 PM.
              "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid View Post
                Stan the Man won't sign anything anymore ttm, all he sends his his "signed" postcard. His health is really bad these days.

Comment

George Brett charges $50 to sign baseballs and Stan the man charges $60.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                    George Brett charges $50 to sign baseballs and Stan the man charges $60.
                    I heard that about Brett, not about Musial. *shrugs*

Comment

Johnny Bench charges $35 per baseball, Warren Spahn signs for $10, Hoyt Wilhelm for $5, and Don Mattingly for $32.
                      Last edited by The Kid; 07-24-2008, 09:45 AM.
                      "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

Warren Spahn signs for $10, Hoyt Wilhelm for $5,
                        Spahn died 5 years ago. Wilhelm died 6 years ago. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Oops. Those two were from a 2001 list. Sorry.

Comment

Oops. Those two were from a 2001 list. Sorry.
                            I was gonna say. No sweat.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Rockie's rookie Seth Smith charge for autos like Taveras and Tulo?

Comment

I asked this in another thread, but I don't think it can hurt asking again...

I know for a fact that Dr. Mike Marshall (the pitcher) charges. But how much does he charge? I know he's very particular about you using his title and I believe you have to send it to his pitching academy, but I have no idea how much he charges. The guys on eBay I'm friends with all don't know "but I have this rare Dr. Mike autograph I got at his only private signing for only $150!" Surely he can't charge THAT much.
                                "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                                -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X