This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
    I asked this in another thread, but I don't think it can hurt asking again...

I know for a fact that Dr. Mike Marshall (the pitcher) charges. But how much does he charge? I know he's very particular about you using his title and I believe you have to send it to his pitching academy, but I have no idea how much he charges. The guys on eBay I'm friends with all don't know "but I have this rare Dr. Mike autograph I got at his only private signing for only $150!" Surely he can't charge THAT much.
    Last year for one hundred dollars per signature, I signed five hundred baseballs, baseball cards and photographs. You may telephone Mr. Bill Corcoran at (813) 972-8175 to inquire as to their availability. If you want to send your own item it is one hundred dollars per item.

Uhhh yeah.
    Last edited by AutographCollector; 07-24-2008, 10:27 PM.
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Good Lord! I guess my eBay buddies (who'd been listing the signatures for up to $200) weren't being so unreasonable at all! And we thought Lou Brock had issues!
      "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
      -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
        Good Lord! I guess my eBay buddies (who'd been listing the signatures for up to $200) weren't being so unreasonable at all! And we thought Lou Brock had issues!
        I'll never forget meeeting Mike Marshall in 1979. Even thirty years ago he was a complete ... um... I can't think of a suitable description with children present. However, he's never been known for his kindness or generosity. Seriosuly, he wasn't just rude to a little kid back then (me), he was outright nasty. The price he is charging does not surprise me in the least bit. He remains to this day my all-time least favorite ballplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
          Dave Parker charges for TTM autographs. Here's scan of his Price Sheet.
          How much would he charge if I sent him back his own Price List to autograph?

Comment

I heard with Phil Nikero price is:
            Pricelist: 10 for cards, 15 for 8X10 and 20 for baseball. No bats, jerseys, gloves or hats. I'll look for a list.
            Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

Cecil Fielder is now charging $15/graph.

Comment

Johnny Bench charges $40.00 for cards, baseballs, 8x10s, and $100.00 for bats and jerseys.
                "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

Earl Weaver is now $20 for everything. He won't sign bats or clothing, but $20 applies to everything else, including baseballs.
                  "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Dana Kiecker, former Red Sox pitcher, is asking for a $1 donation per autograph for his scholarship fund. He asks for $2 per items that you want personalized.

kiecker.jpg
                    Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

For those who even consider paying Brock's enormous fees:
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270279640102
                      feedback is bad but they go for only a little more than this.
                      Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

Today I recieved a return from Ron Kittle. I had sent him a 84 Topps Super.
                        He returned it unsigned with a note stating. "I only side 84 Topps for a $25.00Donation to the Indiana Sports Charities" He did send me a BW Photo, which he did sign.

I had a success with him in the past on a Yankee card. I'm not sure the reason he asks for a donation ONLY on 84 Topps. I think that is his rookie card.
                        sigpic
                        As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
                        164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
                        http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
                        Check out my new Blog
                        www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

I've been told Al Ferrara, whom I sending to, charges $5 per card.

Comment

Per a SCN success:

Hank Mason charges $15 per card.

Comment

Frank White

KC 2nd baseman great charges $20 per auto.... I'll have to pass.
                              Enough already! Let's get Quiz and Frank White into the Hall Of Fame ASAP!!! Go ROYALS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowtipper View Post
                                Per a SCN success:

Hank Mason charges $15 per card.
                                Who in the world is Hank Mason?
                                Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X