Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His dollar amount exceeds the amount of MLB innings he pitched and is less than $5 higher than his career era...I'd say he's being a bit arrogant, considering far lesser players charge far less.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/m/masonha01.shtml

Then again, he may come down.
    Last edited by Dalkowski110; 04-11-2009, 12:27 PM.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Frank Sullivan (former Red Sox pitcher) now charges for signatures. See scan of his note below.

fsullivan.jpg
      Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

I read somewhere that Turk Lown charges now. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by icee82 View Post
          I read somewhere that Turk Lown charges now. Can anyone confirm?
          "Turk Lown is still signing autographs sent to his home but his fee schedule had changed:All Items: $20 Checks and money orders should be made payable to The Cystic Fibrosis Fund and include a SASE.
          Turk Lown
          1106 Van Buren St.
          Pueblo, CO 81004"

Comment

I've seen some recent successes with Tommy John, anyone know what he charges?
            sigpic
            Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

$10 for Tommy John
              "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Outside of Fingers who charges $10 are there any other hof players that sign baseballs ttm for a fee?
                Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

Earl Weaver. $20 for a baseball. He will sign anything for $20.

Comment

Originally posted by psbaseballfan27 View Post
                    Outside of Fingers who charges $10 are there any other hof players that sign baseballs ttm for a fee?
                    Pat,
                    Do you have the 09' Address list? If so it lists them all in there.
                    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

couple others that come to mind:
                      George Kell charges $10 for a baseball
                      Rico Petrocelli charges $5 for the Jimmy Fund
                      Rick Miller charges $10 for charity of your choice
                      Jim Bouton charges $5
                      Dom DiMaggio charges for APBPA- to help old time ball players (I think $15 for flat, $25 for ball- that was a little while ago)

I know there are many more- may post if i come across additional ones, but it'll cost you $1......LOL just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
                        Pat,
                        Do you have the 09' Address list? If so it lists them all in there.
                        I honestly send out 4-5 ttm's a year so the list probably wouldn't be worth it for me as fine of a list as it is. I also never knew it listed ttm fees.
                        Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

Not sure if he has stopped signing TTM or charging more to sign, but the $3 fee and the card was returned unsigned by Tony Perez today. Took 9 months.

Comment

According to Meiselman 2009, Tony Perez charges $5.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                              According to Meiselman 2009, Tony Perez charges $5.
                              Thanks for letting me know, Rockhound! I'll definitely resend!

Comment

Andrew Millers of the Marlins charges a $10 fee per card for signatures, or $20 for a signature on a photo. He charges an additional $10 for an inscription.

The fee is a donation to the Florida Marlins Community Foundation.

Address to send cards & donation to:

Florida Marlins Community Foundation
                                2267 Dan Marino Blvd
                                Miami, FL 33056
                                Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X