X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike D.
    replied
    Dana Kiecker, former Red Sox pitcher, is asking for a $1 donation per autograph for his scholarship fund. He asks for $2 per items that you want personalized.

kiecker.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dalkowski110
    replied
    Earl Weaver is now $20 for everything. He won't sign bats or clothing, but $20 applies to everything else, including baseballs.

Leave a comment:

• The Kid
    replied
    Johnny Bench charges $40.00 for cards, baseballs, 8x10s, and $100.00 for bats and jerseys.

Leave a comment:

• Cowtipper
    replied
    Cecil Fielder is now charging $15/graph.

Leave a comment:

• psbaseballfan27
    replied
    I heard with Phil Nikero price is:
    Pricelist: 10 for cards, 15 for 8X10 and 20 for baseball. No bats, jerseys, gloves or hats. I'll look for a list.

Leave a comment:

• The Commissioner
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
    Dave Parker charges for TTM autographs. Here's scan of his Price Sheet.
    How much would he charge if I sent him back his own Price List to autograph?

Leave a comment:

• The Commissioner
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
    Good Lord! I guess my eBay buddies (who'd been listing the signatures for up to $200) weren't being so unreasonable at all! And we thought Lou Brock had issues!
    I'll never forget meeeting Mike Marshall in 1979. Even thirty years ago he was a complete ... um... I can't think of a suitable description with children present. However, he's never been known for his kindness or generosity. Seriosuly, he wasn't just rude to a little kid back then (me), he was outright nasty. The price he is charging does not surprise me in the least bit. He remains to this day my all-time least favorite ballplayer.

Leave a comment:

• Dalkowski110
    replied
    Good Lord! I guess my eBay buddies (who'd been listing the signatures for up to $200) weren't being so unreasonable at all! And we thought Lou Brock had issues!

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
    I asked this in another thread, but I don't think it can hurt asking again...

I know for a fact that Dr. Mike Marshall (the pitcher) charges. But how much does he charge? I know he's very particular about you using his title and I believe you have to send it to his pitching academy, but I have no idea how much he charges. The guys on eBay I'm friends with all don't know "but I have this rare Dr. Mike autograph I got at his only private signing for only $150!" Surely he can't charge THAT much.
    Last year for one hundred dollars per signature, I signed five hundred baseballs, baseball cards and photographs. You may telephone Mr. Bill Corcoran at (813) 972-8175 to inquire as to their availability. If you want to send your own item it is one hundred dollars per item.

Uhhh yeah.
    Last edited by AutographCollector; 07-24-2008, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dalkowski110
    replied
    I asked this in another thread, but I don't think it can hurt asking again...

I know for a fact that Dr. Mike Marshall (the pitcher) charges. But how much does he charge? I know he's very particular about you using his title and I believe you have to send it to his pitching academy, but I have no idea how much he charges. The guys on eBay I'm friends with all don't know "but I have this rare Dr. Mike autograph I got at his only private signing for only $150!" Surely he can't charge THAT much.

Leave a comment:

• LongoriaMVP08
    replied
    Does anyone know if the Rockie's rookie Seth Smith charge for autos like Taveras and Tulo?

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kid View Post
    Oops. Those two were from a 2001 list. Sorry.
    I was gonna say. No sweat.

Leave a comment:

• The Kid
    replied
    Oops. Those two were from a 2001 list. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kid View Post
    Warren Spahn signs for $10, Hoyt Wilhelm for $5,
    Spahn died 5 years ago. Wilhelm died 6 years ago. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• The Kid
    replied
    Johnny Bench charges $35 per baseball, Warren Spahn signs for $10, Hoyt Wilhelm for $5, and Don Mattingly for $32.
    Last edited by The Kid; 07-24-2008, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X