Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Met Kevin Elster now charges $1 per card, and $2 per photo.
    (One of these days I will update the opening post in this thread, and make the list neater)
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      According to Meiselman 2009, Tony Perez charges $5.
      I saw that too in Harvey's book. Then I thought, why is it that you hardly see a TTM success from him? I take it that he doesn't sign......
      My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Negro Leauger Art Pennington's Fees:

pennington2.jpg
        Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
          Andrew Millers of the Marlins charges a $10 fee per card for signatures, or $20 for a signature on a photo. He charges an additional $10 for an inscription.

The fee is a donation to the Florida Marlins Community Foundation.

Address to send cards & donation to:

Florida Marlins Community Foundation
          2267 Dan Marino Blvd
          Miami, FL 33056

Do all the Marlins charge; that is do all requests to any Marlin have to go thru that charity?
          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
            Do all the Marlins charge; that is do all requests to any Marlin have to go thru that charity?
            As far as I know, Miller is the only one who charges c/o Charity. It would be interesting to see if you get something back if you did the same with Ramirez, Uggla, or some of the others. I know Helms, Volstad, Nolasco, Baker, Carroll, and Cantu sign for free TTM.

Comment

Ken Sanders charges $5 per sig. Unfortunately he mentions this on a little yellow post-it with no further info. Is it for a charity or what?
              sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Received a letter from the family of Harold Gould (former Negro Leaguer). Gould played for the Philadelphia Stars in the 1940's and apparently has a lot of medical bills. They are asking for $52 PER signature + more for inscriptions. I want to know where they came up with that amount.
                Baseball Happenings
                - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
                http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

Comment

hend_fee.jpg

Dave Henderson Donation Info

Link
                  Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

We need to add Sammy Taylor, former Cub and Reds' catcher to the list. He charges $8 per auto on card and $10 on 8 X 10 photo.

Comment

I've noticed on another site that Whitey Herzog has started charging after years of signing for Free. I'm not sure about the amount, but it looks like people have been sending $35 for him to sign a baseball. Does anyone know the specifics?
                      My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

I think Whitey Herzog is $20 per. Also not mentioned: Moose Skowron, who has started charging a $5 flat rate.
                        "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                        -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Marty Perez is now $5 per. I heard rumors that Tommy John's rate went up, but have been unable to substantiate it.
                          "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                          -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Anyone know the latest on Nolan Ryan? I've seen different amounts listed as his fee. Also not sure whether it's best to send to his foundation or c/o Texas Rangers. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Comment

Bobby Tolan - $10 cash.

Comment

Originally posted by NateMan View Post
                                Anyone know the latest on Nolan Ryan? I've seen different amounts listed as his fee. Also not sure whether it's best to send to his foundation or c/o Texas Rangers. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks.
                                It's best to send c/o his Foundation and prices start at $35 depending on what you would like autographed: http://nolanryanfoundation.stores.ya...olonperit.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X