Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to add Mike de la hoz. He was charging $5 but he returned my card unsigned and returned the $5. Does anyone know what he is charging now???

Comment

Dom Zanni sent out a price list whereby he was asking for $35 for a sig on a baseball. Recently I sent him a $10 bill and he signed my baseball on the sweet spot. We need to add Camilo Pascual as he charges $10 for a baseball.

Comment

George Kell can probably be taken off the list, no amount of money will get a TTM signature from him.
        sigpic
        Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

Yogi's now charging 100 big ones.

Comment

I'm new to all of this, anyone know about Ron Reed, Frank Tanana and Davey Lopes?

Comment

Lopes stopped signing.
              Tanana is free
              Reed wants 5 a card, 25 a ball
              "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
              -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
              -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubsfan97 View Post
                Lopes stopped signing.
                Tanana is free
                Reed wants 5 a card, 25 a ball
                Thanks very much-those were 3 of my Strat-o-Matic mainstays in the mid 70's. I was thinking about chasing a bunch of my favorite players from that era.

Comment

Theres a lot of good players from the 70s that sign. Im collecting the 75 Topps right now, and Ive got probably 50 or 60 signed.
                  "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
                  -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
                  -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Danny Cater returned my 1970 Topps card with a note saying he is charging $14 for cards. Think I'll pass on this one.
                    My Topps Yankees project: Currently working on a TTM project to have one signed Topps Yankee card for each year since 1951. I'm trying to get a different player per year.

Years completed: All! 1951-2014 is complete.

Favorite TTM autographs: Phil Rizzuto, Tino Martinez, Yogi Berra

Comment

• Originally posted by NYYgraphs View Post
                      Danny Cater returned my 1970 Topps card with a note saying he is charging $14 for cards. Think I'll pass on this one.
                      I have several of his card signed from way back in the day. It'll take me a while to skim through all of my signed binders. But pm me and I will let you know by the weekend.
                      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

• WOW, this is interesting to me. I didn't know that you can just send money to players and possibly receive an autograph. How do you go about obtaining addresses to send to players?
                        John
                        http://kaught-looking.com (a baseball-inspired fashion and paraphernalia blog)

Comment

• Originally posted by kaughtlooking View Post
                          WOW, this is interesting to me. I didn't know that you can just send money to players and possibly receive an autograph. How do you go about obtaining addresses to send to players?
                          In addition to the players who charge, many will sign through the mail for free.

There are a variety of books (Harvey Meiselman's is the best) and web sites (www.sportscollectors.net is what I use) where you can get addresses.
                          Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

• Does Pat Hentgen charge?
                            "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even knew existed." - Casey Stengel

"No matter what I talk about, I always get back to baseball." - Connie Mack

NYM 2010

Comment

• Does anyone know how one would get an autography from Jimmy Key, my mother always told me at my 1st birthday Key was there(was playing for the local wooden bat team the Winchester Royals at the time), have always wanted to get an autograph from him, would pay most anything.

Comment

• Key is free! About ten years ago, my oldest son went to Baltimore on a high school marching band trip. He purchased a program and it had Jimmy Key's photograph on the cover. I kept it and last year, I sent it to him and asked him to sign it and personalize it to my son. I received it back about two weeks later personalized to him. I gave it to him for part of his Christmas present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X