This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
    Don Larsen: $5 a card (can someone confirm?)
    I have a "Talking Baseball" record, it's about 5x5...do you think this would fall under the "$5 a card" or would it be more?
    The Writer's Journey

Comment

• Hey Autographcollector, would it be unreasonable to get a refresh on your list? A number of those guys are deceased.

Comment

• By the way, I wanted to get Bobby Tolan to sign a poster. I wrote to him and asked how much he charged. He sent me a note back that it would cost $20 so he may have gone up as well. I needed his graph bad so I sucked it up and sent it to him. He gave me a nice graph though in silver Sharpie just like I requested.

Comment

• Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
          Added one from today. Former Mariner catcher Bob Stinson charges $5 per card for charity.
          Earlier this year I got Stinson TTM for free. Might've been because I had met him at the Rays fan fest MLBAA table (last minute addition)and had asked him if i could sent to him that way. He said sure just as long as it wasn't a SSPC card. Didn't mention a fee.
          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Fred Lasher charges $5 a sig. No idea if it's for charity or personal gain
            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by metrotheme View Post
              Received a letter from the family of Harold Gould (former Negro Leaguer). Gould played for the Philadelphia Stars in the 1940's and apparently has a lot of medical bills. They are asking for $52 PER signature + more for inscriptions. I want to know where they came up with that amount.
              For just a dollar a week, you too can...
              Your Second Base Coach
              Garvey, Lopes, Russell, and Cey started 833 times and the Dodgers went 498-335, for a .598 winning percentage. That’s equal to a team going 97-65 over a season. On those occasions when at least one of them missed his start, the Dodgers were 306-267-1, which is a .534 clip. That works out to a team going 87-75. So having all four of them added 10 wins to the Dodgers per year.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5hCIvMule0

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowtipper View Post
                Cecil Fielder is now charging $15/graph.
                After his kid autographs his next contract, I wonder if Cecil would have the nerve to ask for money in the future.
                Your Second Base Coach
                Garvey, Lopes, Russell, and Cey started 833 times and the Dodgers went 498-335, for a .598 winning percentage. That’s equal to a team going 97-65 over a season. On those occasions when at least one of them missed his start, the Dodgers were 306-267-1, which is a .534 clip. That works out to a team going 87-75. So having all four of them added 10 wins to the Dodgers per year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
                  Dana Kiecker, former Red Sox pitcher, is asking for a $1 donation per autograph for his scholarship fund. He asks for $2 per items that you want personalized.

[ATTACH]51772[/ATTACH]
                  Nice idea... works better if players we've actually heard of run the show.
                  Your Second Base Coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
                    Frank Sullivan (former Red Sox pitcher) now charges for signatures. See scan of his note below.

[ATTACH]57762[/ATTACH]
                    What refreshing honesty!
                    Your Second Base Coach

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X