Good Yankees signers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Yankees signers

I was wondering if some of you guys could list good Yankees signers. I would like to send to some older players, but any will be great!

Thanks!

Rich "goose" gossage sigend for me befor...
    "To leave somewhere where you are so happy being is a very tough situation. Ultimately, baseball becomes a business, and this just serves as a friendly reminder."
    - Aaron Rowand

I collect TTM and IP autographs, mainly white sox, but some of other teams too.

Good Traders: SouthSidechamps05, kearns643, dmbfan, Mike D. MadHatter, chucksk8er

Comment

Off the top of my head, here are two that are good signers: Lee Guetterman & Bobby Richardson, in addition to Goose Gossage. I will check through my stuff and let you know who else signs.

Comment

Sounds great, thanks!

Comment

Moose Skowron signed for me TTM a few years back...very nice, clean signature, too.
          Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Mariano Rivera signs through the mail.
            WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Mike Mussina
              Hank Bauer
              Bobby Shantz

Comment

Originally posted by Zito75
                is it real? or auto penned?
                "To leave somewhere where you are so happy being is a very tough situation. Ultimately, baseball becomes a business, and this just serves as a friendly reminder."
                - Aaron Rowand

Good Traders: SouthSidechamps05, kearns643, dmbfan, Mike D. MadHatter, chucksk8er

Comment

Originally posted by duckydps
                  I was wondering if some of you guys could list good Yankees signers. I would like to send to some older players, but any will be great!

Thanks!
                  Gil McDougald is one of my favorite old school yankee players who signs ttm. Also Hank Bauer signs ttm.
                  Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by Zito75

Home/Yankee Stadium/Spring Training? I would like to try the place with the most likely success.

Comment

Home/Yankee Stadium/Spring Training? I would like to try the place with the most likely success.
                      Try Mo at Spring Training.

Another good yankey of yester year is Don Larsen. Joe Torre you can ged TTM c/ the team during the season. A saw some success with Damon last Spring, but that's a longshot I think.

Others that you can get c/o home are...

Don Zimmer (some rumored to be ghostsighed by his wife, but mine match pretty good to certified autos)
                      Al Downing
                      Jack McDowell
                      Steve Balboni
                      Tom Tresh
                      Bucky Dent
                      Chris Chambliss
                      Mike Mussina (during the off season - may be too late now this year)

This Spring I'm trying...

Chien-Ming Wang
                      Graig Nettles (special instructor)

Good Luck!
                      EncinoDodgerFan

TTM Collector - Making Custom cards with PhotoShop for my TTM collection.

Also Collect Certified Autos of the Los Angeles Dodgers - Past & Present

All of my TTM home-addresses come from Harvey Meiselman's Address Lists. Check them out at www.sportsaddresslists.com

Dodger Fans...check this site out! www.dodgerdogs.com

Comment

Thanks for the post and all of the info. I will have to send to Bucky Dent. I just got a card from his famous HR against Boston.

Comment

Don't know if they still sign but I have in the past received;

Hank Bauer
                          Jim Leyritz
                          Scott Brosius
                          Joe Torre
                          Check out my site devoted to the greatness of college summer leagues.

Comment

Sent it to c/o Yankees last year; took a few weeks. Looked legit to me, but I have trouble identifying autopens. Traded it for a Dennis Eckersley about a month ago.
                            WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

I got chin-ming-wang last year ST.
                              - Aaron Rowand

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X