No announcement yet.

Factory Sealed Packs, What's the Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Sealed Packs, What's the Deal?

I purchased a whole bunch of factory sealed packs the other day and only got random inserts, the most being worth ten dollars. Everyone claims you get a memorobilia card in a factory sealed pack, so tell me, are factory sealed packs overated?
    "The AL Team representing Orange County" - Joe Buck "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim near the Arrowhead Pond, south of Santa Barbera" - Dan Patrick "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of California of USA...near San Juan Capistrano" - Peter Gammons...Chris Berman

I don't buy a whole lot of factory packs, but I have gotten a couple memoribilia cards, (a Will Clark jersey card from 2005 Upper Deck Classics and a Carlos Beltran All-Star jersey card from 2005 Topps Updates and Highlights). Also, I found a Bret Saberhagen autographed card in UD Classics.

It's great to find some kind of relic/autograph card, but if you want to get a collection of them, you'd probably be better off buying them from a dealer or online. If you do want to buy sealed packs, check the stated odds of such cards; some sets are easier to get them in than others.
    "Too many pitchers, that's all, there are just too many pitchers Ten or twelve on a team. Don't see how any of them get enough work. Four starting pitchers and one relief man ought to be enough. Pitch 'em every three days and you'd find they'd get control and good, strong arms."

-Cy Young

Comment

It probably was "Find a memorablila/autograph 1:24 packs" or something like that. If you're going to spend the money on an assortment of packs, just go for a box of cards, where you're usually guarenteed a certain # of game-used and autograph cards.
      Baseball is not a popularity contest. It's about one thing.

Winning.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X