Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIGNED/AUTOGRAPHED CARDS for trades

hey guys,
    i recently have been going through my autographed cards. found some that im looking to trade off.
    since i only collect TOPPS 1981,1984,1985 sets i have alot to offer (approx. 200 or so) most of these cards i personally got signed (look for my threads and posts on AUTOGRAPHED CARDS or MEET/GREET stories.)
    ive also picked up a bunch on ebay from reliable sources..i pretty much have players from the 70s and 80s (none from the stars or players of today).
    i also work at various card shows in NEW JERSEY and picked up some additions along the way.
    so if anybody out there have some TOPPS BASEBALL (incl. TRADED) from 1981,1984,1985 or some METS (TOPPS,DONRUSS FLEER pre-2000) also looking for TOPPS BASKETBALL 1981 or DONRUSS GOLF (a few) 1981 & 1982.

if intersted give me a PM..and ill send you my complete list (please include your list)
    im a legit collector and i also write up letters of authenticity for players from the 70s and 80s for a reputable autograph sport card outfit...was going to put these up on ebay some day, but id like to find traders first..
    let me know..

i got alot of topps cards from the late 80's and early 90's, no complete set though
    I collect TTM and IP. autogrpahs, right now i have about 125,

Ive been a sox fan my whole life, always have been, always will be.

www.soxpride.com ( a fun site to talk to other sox fans)

Comment

B&W,
      any signed TOPPS 1981,1984,1985 INCL. traded....let me know, i have a trade list i can send you of what i have for trades

Comment

It's a 2005 card but you might have interest in it. It was autographed by Dwight Evans.
        "The AL Team representing Orange County" - Joe Buck "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim near the Arrowhead Pond, south of Santa Barbera" - Dan Patrick "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of California of USA...near San Juan Capistrano" - Peter Gammons...Chris Berman

Comment

vlad,
          sorry bro...just TOPPS BASEBALL 1981,1984,1985

heres what ive been working on for almost 25 years now, signed cards (so far)
          topps 1981
          503 signed cards

topps 1984
          446 signed cards

topps 1985
          483 signed cards

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X