Ichiro Rookie Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ichiro Rookie Card

I have an Ichiro Suzuki rookie card and was wondering how much it was worth. The card is in mint condition and part of the 2001 Topps complete set.
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

price

I'm not sure how much that particular one is, but many libraries have price guides at them. My Ichiro rookie card is worth around $80.00 though, so yours is probably somewhere around there

Comment

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW I was thinking about 30 or 40 dollars. I guess that "hits" record bumped up the price a lot.
      GOT ALBERT?

Comment

High book value is $15.

Comment

aaaawwwwI shouldn't really be sad, though. I'm not going sell it. I was just curious.
          GOT ALBERT?

Comment

my card shopp said it would pay about 15-20 for a 01 topps Ichiro
            I collect TTM and IP. autogrpahs, right now i have about 125,

Ive been a sox fan my whole life, always have been, always will be.

www.soxpride.com ( a fun site to talk to other sox fans)

Comment

Originally posted by Good Men wear Black and White
              Yeah, that's about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Men wear Black and White
                Your probably closer than I was, but card shops (ESPECIALLY LEGENDS!) will only buy a card off you for much cheaper than the actual value

Comment

Originally posted by SouthSideChamps05
                  Your probably closer than I was, but card shops (ESPECIALLY LEGENDS!) will only buy a card off you for much cheaper than the actual value
                  That's true.

I know it fluctuates, and depending on quality, etc..., but 15-20 is a good guesstimate, especially since I just recently bought one for $15.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgartohof
                    That's true.

I know it fluctuates, and depending on quality, etc..., but 15-20 is a good guesstimate, especially since I just recently bought one for $15.

Hey Edgar HOF
                    You'll appreciate this. Last year I bought some M's items for my relatives in Japan. They were supposed to include an Ichiro Card but by accident put in an Edgar. I didn't catch it until I gave it to my brother in law. When he opened I thought 'ooops' in Japanese but then I found out that in Japan -which has a huge M's following cause of its ownership/Ichiro/Sasaki/et al- Mr. Edgar Martinez is a big deal. They see a lot of the Japanese style in Edgar albeit his quiet manner/team loyalty/work ethic. I guess Ichiro also talks up Edgar among the Japanese press. Whatever it is, I was surprised.
                    Johnny
                    Delusion, Life's Coping Mechanism

Comment

Originally posted by Edgartohof
                      That's true.

I picked up a beautiful one on Ebay for $6. It'll probably grade a BGS 9. So there are some good deals out there.
                      WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Originally posted by johnny
                        Hey Edgar HOF
                        You'll appreciate this. Last year I bought some M's items for my relatives in Japan. They were supposed to include an Ichiro Card but by accident put in an Edgar. I didn't catch it until I gave it to my brother in law. When he opened I thought 'ooops' in Japanese but then I found out that in Japan -which has a huge M's following cause of its ownership/Ichiro/Sasaki/et al- Mr. Edgar Martinez is a big deal. They see a lot of the Japanese style in Edgar albeit his quiet manner/team loyalty/work ethic. I guess Ichiro also talks up Edgar among the Japanese press. Whatever it is, I was surprised.

Hey, thank you for sharing that, it is always interesting to find things like that out!

Comment

Rarest Ichiro

This is the card from when 20-year-old Ichiro played in the Hawaiian Winter League in 1993. Apparently only a few hundred were ever produced.

No, I do not own it...I came upon this scan when doing some research on Hawaiian baseball a few years ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X