1959 White Sox Autographed Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 White Sox Autographed Program

Just thought I'd post this here for no particular reason, except I recently got a digital camera, and I'm still learning how to use it.

The autographs were collected by me in person at card show appearances in the Midwest 25-30 years ago. The program is signed by 13 members of the 1959 AL Champion White Sox, including Hall Of Famers Early Wynn and Luis Aparicio, and the recently departed Jim Landis.
    IMG_0729.jpg
    They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Really, really cool. Very nice item, very well mounted and displayed.
    3 6 10 21 29 31 35 41 42 44 47

"All of which makes perfect sense on paper, unless you have actually at any time in your life watched baseball being played." - The Commissioner

Comment

Thanks! Autographs were cheap in those days. In fact, Billy Pierce, one of my childhood heroes, signed it for free at the grand opening of a sports card store in Chicago.

Now I see Mariano Rivera is making a personal appearance near me in Syracuse. He's charging $299 to sign any item. Not bloody likely!
      They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X