Parrish Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parrish Auto

I went to my local card shop yesterday with a lowly two bucks. They had a clearance bin with random items and cards for .99 cents each. I purchased a 2002 Randy Johnson Topps Pristine Refractor serial #124/149. T also purchased a Topps 2003 Retired Signature autographed Lance Parrish card. Both are uncirculated. How good of a barain did I get and how would you rank Lance Parrish against other catchers.
    "The AL Team representing Orange County" - Joe Buck "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim near the Arrowhead Pond, south of Santa Barbera" - Dan Patrick "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of California of USA...near San Juan Capistrano" - Peter Gammons...Chris Berman

Originally posted by Guerrero Mad Man 2715
    T also purchased a Topps 2003 Retired Signature autographed Lance Parrish card. Both are uncirculated. How good of a barain did I get and how would you rank Lance Parrish against other catchers.
    I have Parrish as about 22nd best all-around, and about 12th best defensively
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

For only two bucks, I'd say you got a very good bargain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X