X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadHatter
    replied
    Originally posted by howiek View Post
    Here is my speadsheet. I just list the players that I've sent.
    I was thinking of adding another column that would that the date I sent
    and the date I recieved and calculate the number of days it took to return.
    But, haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Coincedentally, I just posted a link to my spreadsheet that allows you to do that. See the TTM Tracker thread if interested.

Leave a comment:

• howiek
    replied
    Here is my speadsheet. I just list the players that I've sent.
    I was thinking of adding another column that would that the date I sent
    and the date I recieved and calculate the number of days it took to return.
    But, haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MadHatter
    replied
    Cool - I noticed that I have some autos in my collection that you don't have on your site. If I can help in any way by submitting scans, please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Thank you for adding this Sean. Now I can figure out exactly how many autos from different players that I have in my collection.

Leave a comment:

• webmaster
    started a topic Autograph Collection Free Excel Worksheet

Autograph Collection Free Excel Worksheet

I've been asked by the moderator for a easy to use worksheet that members here could use for their own private collection. I put together one this morning and its attached to this email. You may use it, modify it, change it to meet your needs. All I've done is include a comprehensive list of every player in Major League history sorted alphabetically, included their debut year, put in a column to mark it off, and added a notes field - maybe you want to include the actual type of signature (3x5, photo, ball, card) or if you are a card collector like myself the actual card that was signed (1975 Topps #343 or something like that). The choice is really up to you and I've marked off the A autographs I have in my collection just so you can see an example of how it works. Enjoy.

S.
    Attached Files

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X