New guy to the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy to the forums

Hello everyone, just joined up today. glad I found the forum I work in the automotive world so not to many baseball fans surrounding. ordered some baseball cards today excited to start my collection again. Collected with my dad way back when I was little. see so many people say its dead and dying but I am super excited for them to show up. anyone ever want to bs about baseball I am looking for people to talk to!

Go Tribe!

Originally posted by Davidlstewart View Post
    Hello everyone, just joined up today. glad I found the forum I work in the automotive world so not to many baseball fans surrounding. ordered some baseball cards today excited to start my collection again. Collected with my dad way back when I was little. see so many people say its dead and dying but I am super excited for them to show up. anyone ever want to bs about baseball I am looking for people to talk to!

Go Tribe!
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. I'm not a card collector, but just wanted to say hi.
    All Hail Harold Baines, Baseball Hall of Fame Class 2019

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X