New guy to the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy to the forums

Hello everyone, just joined up today. glad I found the forum I work in the automotive world so not to many baseball fans surrounding. ordered some baseball cards today excited to start my collection again. Collected with my dad way back when I was little. see so many people say its dead and dying but I am super excited for them to show up. anyone ever want to bs about baseball I am looking for people to talk to!

Go Tribe!

Originally posted by Davidlstewart View Post
    Hello everyone, just joined up today. glad I found the forum I work in the automotive world so not to many baseball fans surrounding. ordered some baseball cards today excited to start my collection again. Collected with my dad way back when I was little. see so many people say its dead and dying but I am super excited for them to show up. anyone ever want to bs about baseball I am looking for people to talk to!

Go Tribe!
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. I'm not a card collector, but just wanted to say hi.
    Washington Nationals: 2019 World Series Champs!

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X