Custom made cards - for TTM or IP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom made cards - for TTM or IP

Hi guys! New to the Baseball Fever boards. Just thought I'd let you know that I recently created a website with free custom made cards for TTM or IP graphing. The addy is:

www.freewebs.com/custommadecards

You can just find a style/template you like, and simple download & print.

Thanks,...and I hope to be a productive member here @ Baseball Fever!
    Please be sure to visit my custom made cards & TTM website: www.freewebs.com/custommadecards

Originally posted by Custom Made View Post
    Hi guys! New to the Baseball Fever boards. Just thought I'd let you know that I recently created a website with free custom made cards for TTM or IP graphing. The addy is:

www.freewebs.com/custommadecards

You can just find a style/template you like, and simple download & print.

Thanks,...and I hope to be a productive member here @ Baseball Fever!
    Welcome aboard! And great idea.
    However, The site says that there are two available templates for those of us who want the free version. When I click on the "player version" it always has the freewebs web link on it. So exactly which two templates are free of charge? I have never done this (custom cards) before and want to experiment.
    P.S.
    What type of paper do you recommend to print these out? Will 4x6 photo paper work? (I can trim if need be)
    Last edited by AutographCollector; 01-05-2008, 11:27 AM.
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Welcome! Very nice site by the way.
      Quest for 27
      Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Comment

Thank you guys.

AutographCollector,...are you talking about the address reference on the cards? If so, that's just a small "advertisement" which I place on the cards. I try to make it/them as small as visibly possible, as to not detract from the card(s).

As for the paper, I use genuine Kodak photo paper (glossy) w/ max ink saturation. Some of my older custom mades (almost 3 years old), have held up extremely well with no fading whatsoever.
        Please be sure to visit my custom made cards & TTM website: www.freewebs.com/custommadecards

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Made View Post
          Thank you guys.

AutographCollector,...are you talking about the address reference on the cards? If so, that's just a small "advertisement" which I place on the cards. I try to make it/them as small as visibly possible, as to not detract from the card(s).

As for the paper, I use genuine Kodak photo paper (glossy) w/ max ink saturation. Some of my older custom mades (almost 3 years old), have held up extremely well with no fading whatsoever.
          Yeah, I was referring to the address reference on the cards. No sweat though.
          So the paper that you use is the standard 8.5 x 11.5 inch photo paper?
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

I just want to let everyone know that as an alternative I scale my cards to a 4' x 6' size (you can get two per page, you'll have white space, of course) and print them at a Kodak photo kiosk. It's like getting a standard 8 x 10 signed, as far as quality goes, and your cards end up being 2.5 x 3.5.
            Last edited by BoofBonser26; 01-05-2008, 02:03 PM.
            CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

I recently had a friend make me some and I put them up on 8x5 x 11 card stock. I got 8 cards out of one page. I didn't like the way the glossy paper looked. I had them use the cutting machine at Kinko's and it cost me $20 for one 8 card sheet of cards ... luckily they gave me the 2 other proof pages they printed for free and I cut them on my own. I'll never use the cutting machine again for that price.
              Baseball Happenings
              - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
              http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

Comment

Boof,...that's the exact method I use. 2 per 4x6 sheet. Works out well, as when I send out the cards, I usually included a "double" for the signer to keep.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X