TTM questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTM questions

I've been collecting Auto's for years and just now have decided to try this TTM thing. I've always been leery about this. How can you know if the Auto are real? I'm 99% sure that all of my Auto's are real, because I gotten everyone in person. Minus the small percentage that where gifts.
    Well I have a few questions? Hope they aren't dumb ones.
    1. Do you put the cards in top loaders?
    2. What type of envelope do you u use?
    3. I know I need to include a SASE with my package. But, how do you know how many stamps to put on the envelopes?
    4. How many cards are exceptable to send?
    5. If I now there are a few different players playing for one team, can I send 1 package or should I send seperate packages to each player.
    6. I've been reading a few of these threads about TTM and noticed that some players charge you for the Auto's. Among those who charge are they mostly old timers and HOFers? Or do active players also charge.
    Some of these guys should pay us for there auto's.

Any help would be appreciated and I would like to Thank anyone ahead of time for replying.
    sigpic
    As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
    164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
    http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
    Check out my new Blog
    www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Originally posted by howiek View Post
    1. Do you put the cards in top loaders?
    2. What type of envelope do you u use?
    3. I know I need to include a SASE with my package. But, how do you know how many stamps to put on the envelopes?
    4. How many cards are exceptable to send?
    5. If I now there are a few different players playing for one team, can I send 1 package or should I send seperate packages to each player.
    6. I've been reading a few of these threads about TTM and noticed that some players charge you for the Auto's. Among those who charge are they mostly old timers and HOFers? Or do active players also charge.
    Some of these guys should pay us for there auto's.
    1.) Some people do, some don't. Me personally? No I do not. I don't see a point. I don't send a $20 rookie card for someone to sign ttm. And also very rarely does any of my stuff come back damaged in any way.

2.) Envelopes: When sending baseball cards: for the sase use 3 5/8 x 6 1/2
    for the outer envelope that you put the players address you would use a #10 long envelope. For the SASE ALWAYS put a stamp on it. To have the player put a stamp on for you is in bad taste.

3.) For your sase you only need to affix one 41 cent stamp.

4.) How many cards are acceptable to send? Anywhere from one to three is fine.

5.) You don't send packages. You send envelopes. NEVER ask player X to have his buddies sign cards for you. ALWAYS send to each player separately.

6.) Yes. Those who charge are mostly old time players and HOF'ers.

P.S.
    Not only do I send cards, I also send 8x10 photos to selct players also. If you want to know the "scoop" for that let me know.
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X