Set Checklists Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set Checklists Help

I've been looking around for a site that has checklists of baseball card sets and I searched the old posts on here and couldnt find anything. What I'm really looking for is a site that has printable or downloadable checklists. Ones that have a little box next to it that you can check off or something similar, not just a long list of all the cards that would be 20 pages if you printed it out. Thanks in advance.

Scott
    I told you not to be stupid you moron.

www.teamsets4u.com goes back to the 1950's.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Thanks, but that's not exacly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something that has all the cards in the set in order with the players name and a small box to check off when you get the card. Like the checklists that came with the sets, but for the computer or printable versions. Maybe a pdf file that you can print out onto 1 or 2 pages. Thanks,

Scott
      I told you not to be stupid you moron.

Comment

I actually make my own, but then again, I know what the checklists are/will be. If you need the checklist of any set that is currently out (read: already released...while I know the tentative checklists for things like 2008 Bowman, they are subject to change and usually do change), I will prepare as many as you want in MSWord (I'm having problems with Excel) for you. PM me if interested.
        "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
        -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Try www.markwing.com/baseball/. Sometimes it doesn't work very well. This guy has put together a great search database (when it works) where you can pull up set checklists as well as player checklists.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X