desert storm baseball cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desert storm baseball cards

I have some Desert Storm cards. I was given durning desert storm is the value any more due to the golden palm tree? Or is a card a card?
    Attached Files

They are more valuable - I don't know how much.
    sigpic
    Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      They are more valuable - I don't know how much.
      I think they carry a significant premium - up to 4x as much, I think - if they're real. They are extremely common in counterfeit variations.
      CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Desert Storm Cards

No they are real. I got them durning the war. I just now have 4 kids to feed
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by runnerbad View Post
          No they are real. I got them durning the war. I just now have 4 kids to feed
          Thanks
          Well then, I don't know how much that set is worth, but you've got yourself a nice little multiplier on whatever that number is.
          CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Are those the only cards from the set that you have? Or do you have the entire set?
            Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

I have a slew of these cards as well. They were only handed out overseas during Desert Shield/ Desert Storm. (as you all probably know) Commons typically go for a couple bucks each on Ebay, while some of the stars can fetch a nice premium. I've seen BGS 9.5 Chipper Jones cards go for as much as $450-$500 each. Personally I think these are cool cards and wouldn't mind finding more for my collection.
              WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

The Desert Storm cards are HIGHLY collectible

The Beckett guide says the stars go from 40 to 100 times the price of the regular cards. It lists the Chipper Jones from $75 to $150, while it lists the regular '91 Topps at $1.50 to $4.00.

Comment

cards

I have 60 of them. I know one or two big names.
                  Cal Ripken #5

Comment

Originally posted by runnerbad View Post
                    Cal Ripken #5
                    The highest amount of money for that one that I have seen is $150.00.
                    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

I just got the Desert Shield Eric Davis yesterday. I got it for $4 on ebay (with shipping)
                      Visit My Blog
                      Projects:
                      1994 Topps Finest - Autographed set - Don't expect the whole set but I want as many as I can get.

Comment

Looks like there are a long of creasesin these cards above though. Not sure you have huge money cards here...
                        sigpic
                        Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                        Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

desert storm topps 1991 cards

i have a complete set of desert storm cards all of them, are they still going up in price or going down in price, should i get them all graded or not and yes they are real thanks

Comment

desert storm

All i have to say is that your Cal Ripken photo'ed there is approximately$50-$75 BV. I have the whole set.
                            I am a Chicago Cubs autograph collector, if you have any for trade please pm me. Also check out my homepage: http://jamheat67.webs.com

Comment

i have th ecomplete set (minus 3 common cards), you interested in it?
                              I am a Chicago Cubs autograph collector, if you have any for trade please pm me. Also check out my homepage: http://jamheat67.webs.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X