Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dabears67
    replied
    i have th ecomplete set (minus 3 common cards), you interested in it?

Leave a comment:

• dabears67
    replied
    desert storm

All i have to say is that your Cal Ripken photo'ed there is approximately$50-$75 BV. I have the whole set.

Leave a comment:

• gadget1961
    replied
    desert storm topps 1991 cards

i have a complete set of desert storm cards all of them, are they still going up in price or going down in price, should i get them all graded or not and yes they are real thanks

Leave a comment:

• MadHatter
    replied
    Looks like there are a long of creasesin these cards above though. Not sure you have huge money cards here...

Leave a comment:

• EricDavis
    replied
    I just got the Desert Shield Eric Davis yesterday. I got it for $4 on ebay (with shipping)

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by runnerbad View Post
    Cal Ripken #5
    The highest amount of money for that one that I have seen is $150.00.

Leave a comment:

• runnerbad
    replied
    cards

I have 60 of them. I know one or two big names.
    Cal Ripken #5

Leave a comment:

• Go get em Tigers
    replied
    The Desert Storm cards are HIGHLY collectible

The Beckett guide says the stars go from 40 to 100 times the price of the regular cards. It lists the Chipper Jones from $75 to $150, while it lists the regular '91 Topps at $1.50 to $4.00.

Leave a comment:

• Zito75
    replied
    I have a slew of these cards as well. They were only handed out overseas during Desert Shield/ Desert Storm. (as you all probably know) Commons typically go for a couple bucks each on Ebay, while some of the stars can fetch a nice premium. I've seen BGS 9.5 Chipper Jones cards go for as much as $450-$500 each. Personally I think these are cool cards and wouldn't mind finding more for my collection.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Are those the only cards from the set that you have? Or do you have the entire set?

Leave a comment:

• BoofBonser26
    replied
    Originally posted by runnerbad View Post
    No they are real. I got them durning the war. I just now have 4 kids to feed
    Thanks
    Well then, I don't know how much that set is worth, but you've got yourself a nice little multiplier on whatever that number is.

Leave a comment:

• runnerbad
    replied
    Desert Storm Cards

No they are real. I got them durning the war. I just now have 4 kids to feed
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BoofBonser26
    replied
    Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    They are more valuable - I don't know how much.
    I think they carry a significant premium - up to 4x as much, I think - if they're real. They are extremely common in counterfeit variations.

Leave a comment:

• MadHatter
    replied
    They are more valuable - I don't know how much.

Leave a comment:

• runnerbad
    started a topic desert storm baseball cards

desert storm baseball cards

I have some Desert Storm cards. I was given durning desert storm is the value any more due to the golden palm tree? Or is a card a card?
    Attached Files

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X