X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go get em Tigers
    replied
    It's probably not worth a whole lot

A lot of the minor league cards, and others that are truly limited edition (compared to the Topps/Donruss/Fleer/Upper Deck mega over prints) don't really have high book values. The reason is that dealers can't hoard the product and hold out for high prices, like they are able to do with the white hot "insert cards". I think it's a nice card, and one that you don't see very often. Tell the dealers they can keep their Platinum/numbered/glossy/game used jock strap cards and you'll keep yours.

Leave a comment:

• MadHatter
    replied
    As a general rule, anything that sets itself up as Limited Edition usually isn't.

Leave a comment:

• ipitch
    replied
    Originally posted by J.P View Post
    What can anybody tell me about these cards:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...82/canseco.jpg

The reason I'm asking is because, one of my good friend's Little League team was sponsored by Canseco (the name of the team was Canseco's kids). This guy has quite a few cards signed by Jose, and yesterday, he finally caved in and gave me one. It is # 2 in this series, the only thing I dont like is that it was signed with a pen, and not with a sharpie, so the auto is not as good looking, but hey, it was a gift
    It's from 1989, I believe. Unsigned, the card is worth very little. Signed, it might be worth $5-$10.

Leave a comment:

• J.P
    started a topic Jose Canseco CMC Limited Edition

Jose Canseco CMC Limited Edition

What can anybody tell me about these cards:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...82/canseco.jpg

The reason I'm asking is because, one of my good friend's Little League team was sponsored by Canseco (the name of the team was Canseco's kids). This guy has quite a few cards signed by Jose, and yesterday, he finally caved in and gave me one. It is # 2 in this series, the only thing I dont like is that it was signed with a pen, and not with a sharpie, so the auto is not as good looking, but hey, it was a gift

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X