Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite piece if memorabilia is . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo of Connie Mack Stadium

I have a photo of Connie Mack Stadium that appeared in the magazine section of the Sunday Philadelphia Bulletin in the 1962. The photo is accompanied by a brief story about the head groundskeeper at the park, Ted Farr. If anyone has a stack of old Sunday Bulletins up in the attic, the date of the article/picture was July 29, 1962. Great photo and a neat story. If I had a scanner I would scan it for all to see. I spent many a day of my youth in that ballpark

Another favorite item is a tape from a 1957 Brooklyn/ Chicago Cubs game with Sandy Koufax pitching for the Bums. The game was at Ebbets Field and Vin was behind the microphone along with Jerry Doggett. Sandy had a no-hitter through the first 5 innings. Brooklyn won the game 7-5 and Sandy got credit for the win.

Comment

1968 cubs ball,all signatures

Comment

My favorite thing is a ball I was handed by from Orlando Hernandez (one of my all-time favorite players). It was used in a game at Angels Stadium, Angels/Yankees, and I had seats behind the home dugout, that is my favorite peice of memorabilia.

Comment

Some of my favorite cards.
          Attached Files

Comment

My favorite is my two stubs from the 2004 World Series at Fenway. Second is the gold plaque I got signed by Ted Williams in Cooperstown in 1991.

Comment

baseball signed by the 1975 reds that my mom won in a radio contest and passed onto me
              :atthepc

i enjoy smileys...

Comment

Either my Mickey Mantle autographed card, or Pete Rose game used and signed bat.
                Tualatin High School Frosh Baseball Team

Go Wolves!

Comment

My favorite memorabilia

is my baseball and football card collection. I started in 1952 and fortunately I have them yet today. I don't have complete sets of the early years, but I have a large number of cards. When I look through them I think of all the times I bought them and all the great times I had trading with my friends. They are valuable to me in more ways then money. I finally bought some software so I can organize what I have.

Comment

Johnny Bench autographed program from '75. My uncle got it in person and gave it to me few years ago for Christmas. Also a ball signed by Grady Sizemore and some others from their days in AA. Oh and definitely a sign that hung from a lightpost around Jacobs Field in Cleveland the entire 2003 season. Got some others, but those are my favorites.
                    Go Tribe!

Comment

Replica Craig Biggio jersey from 1998 that I got him to sign at a FanFest a few years ago. Worn it to nearly every game I've been to in the past 7+ years.

My ticket stubs from last year's 2 World Series games at Minute Maid are also near and dear to my heart. Waited 45 years to see a WS game, then got to see two in one day.
                      Life is complex, it has both real and imaginary parts.

Comment

My 2 favorite pieces of memorabila are my 1972 White Sox powder blue road jersey,and my replica World Series ring that I got at last week's game.

Comment

Favorite Memorabilia

It's all my favorite! I have baseballs autographed by Ferguson Jenkins and Frank Howard(Hondo). Lots of autographed photos. Some are:

Lots of Washington Senators
                          Jim Bouton and Wayne Comer of the Seattle Pilots
                          Frank Thomas of the early Mets
                          Jimmy Piersall running backwards to homeplate
                          Joe Pepitone and Ryne Duren of the Yankees
                          Art Shamsky - 69' Mets
                          Darrell Evans - Braves

A seattle pilots team photo
                          1962 New York Mets team wall plaque
                          HUGE 1969 Washington Senators wall Plaque
                          2'' x 3'' Framed Pictures of Frank Howard and Mike Epstein - Senators
                          John Boccabella(early Expos catcher) wooden Louisville Slugger bat!

Comment

My favorite thing is when I went down to West Tennessee to see the Diamondjaxx play and I got a ball signed by Nomar(He was rehabbing),Brandon Sing, Buck Coats, and Adam Greenberg, and the catcher Jose Reyes.
                            2006 Year of the Cub

1.Juan Pierre
                            2.Todd Walker
                            3. Derrick Lee
                            4.Aramis Ramirez
                            5.Matt Murton

Comment

My favorite player

Probably my favorite thing is an autographed Brooks Robinson card that I got from him when he was playing. Had a glove signed by him when I was a kid, but kept using it, wore it out and I guess tossed it somewhere. :grouchy

Comment

I have a photograph of numerous Cardinals players with my son. My absolute
                                favorite is a photo I have of Albert Pujols taken with my son. The picture is
                                taken before a home game on the field. Pujols was walking away from us as we were in with a crowd. At that point my boy started walking up to him. Albert saw my son walked back to him and knelt down for the photo!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X