HUGE Trade of Justice Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE Trade of Justice Cards

A while back I got an email from a guy who found my David Justice collection on my website. He said he had a huge Justice collection as well. We exchanged lists and today the trade was complete. I got lots of great things!

Highlights:
    • 1 - GU Jersey Card
    • 3 - GU Bat Cards
    • 2 - Cert. Autographs
    • 150-200 commons I didn't have, maybe more, haven't counted yet
    • Lots of oddball cards I can't find on beckett, I will be posting scans of the front and back of the cards soon so I can get help identifying them.
    • 1 DJ Comic Book
    • Several Canadian cards that I never thought I would get a hold of. Some of the cards are no different except in the fine print where the printing location is changed to Canada
    • More to come!

I would like to give you guys the heads up that i will be adding to this thread so I can get some identification help. You guys are the best around when it comes to baseball cards, etc. I am looking forward to any help!

Sounds like quite a trade, and that you guys helped each other out a lot. Glad to hear the collection is coming along so nicely!
    Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
      Sounds like quite a trade, and that you guys helped each other out a lot. Glad to hear the collection is coming along so nicely!
      Its been fun working on this collection! I have gotten about 500 new cards in a year!

I updated my Justice collection page:

http://www.freewebs.com/duckydps/dav...collection.htm

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X