Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtis Granderson to fans: I will sign your stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I've had a new found respect for the Yankees ever since I went to Yankee Stadium last summer. I'd definitely like to send to alot of their players. I just don't have many Yankee cards being an O's fan (it took me a while to get over jeffery maier).

Also, great to hear Granderson signs. He seems like a great guy. I'll definitely send to him sometime this season.

Comment

Originally posted by edsachs1 View Post
      Yea, I've had a new found respect for the Yankees ever since I went to Yankee Stadium last summer. I'd definitely like to send to alot of their players. I just don't have many Yankee cards being an O's fan (it took me a while to get over jeffery maier).

Also, great to hear Granderson signs. He seems like a great guy. I'll definitely send to him sometime this season.
      same here, but i dont like how their fans act sometimes. I like their team pride, but sometimes they get too obnoxious.
      sigpic
      TTM Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

http://www.freewebs.com/joesttmandipautographs/

2009 Orioles: 60/60 100% ... So Far

Trusted Traders: Mike D., Zito75, MadHatter, icecool1994, Coachsmallhead, The Commisioner, Kearns643, Edsachs1, chucksk8er, Rockhound, KidCavalier23, Extra Innings

2000 and Counting

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X