1990 Topps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Topps

Hello Everybody, my friend has a few boxes of 1990 topps cards. It includes some good ones such as Ken Griffey Jr's rookie card, Nolan Ryan, Rickey Henderson, a young Sammy Sosa, a young Frank Thomas....and much more... I was wondering if someone could lead me in the right direction as far as selling them...and how much do you think I could get for all of them? For specific ones? Should I sell them in bundles?(i.e sell a bunch of the '86 Mets together, sell all the steroid users together, sell Jr. with Sr.) Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
    baseball<3

If I'm not mistaken, the 1990 set is pretty much worthless.
    "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
    Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Yes, wax boxes of 1990 Topps regularly go for under $10 on ebay, probably less at shows. Topps missed out on Griffey's rookie in 1989, while everyone else (but Score) had one. The Thomas rookie is about the only notable card in the set. There really wasn't a good set in 1990, they were all so over-produced.
      Clyde's Stale Cards - A blog about the international world of baseball cards.

Comment

They were mass produced and unfortunately not worth much at all.
        sigpic
        Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
        Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Easily the worst Topps set out of the 1990s, and quite possibly the worst one they ever produced. The only set I can think of that is worse is the 1990 Donruss- and one year when I was in college I seriously used a handful of them to help me build a fire one cold winter morning.
          WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

I think anyone that has collected baseball cards has something from 1990. Its almost inevitable. That was such a bad year for cards value/design wise. I think Topps even decided to sell packs of Traded for the first time in '90 as well. That entire set is $3 now, maybe?
            My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

I'm a fan of the 1990 Topps set. It was one of my first sets to get cards from. But other than me liking it, there is not much special about it.
              Visit My Blog
              Projects:
              1994 Topps Finest - Autographed set - Don't expect the whole set but I want as many as I can get.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X