Does Jacoby Ellsbury sign TTM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Jacoby Ellsbury sign TTM?

I was planning on sending him one today. Here goes...
    Trusted traders list-
    Mike D. Rockhound, MadHatter

2007 PawSox Dunkin Donuts set: 24/30.

Still need: Kevin Cash, Jacoby Ellsbury, George Kottaras, Jon Lester, Brandon Moss and Ed Rogers.

Originally posted by riredsox View Post
    I was planning on sending him one today. Here goes...
    I got him two yrs ago when he was in the minors. He signed a card for me ttm.

Last year I tried a 8x10 of his first major league at bat. Still waiting....

So I am 1 for 2. .500.... not bad. :cap:
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

I tried him in Spring Training 2007 and have gotten nothing back.
      sigpic
      Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

I heard that Jacoby was signing at a special event or some kind of show and he was charging $50 there. The two guys that I heard this story from said that they told Jacoby that he should be ashamed of himself and walked out. I'm not sure if that price still stands or even if he charges at all for TTM. It's always worth a shot.

Comment

I got him last year c/o Pawtucket, but I haven't seen any successes for him recently.
          Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

If you send money, could that increase your chances of success w/ Ellsbury? If so, how much should I send?
            Trusted traders list-

Still need: Kevin Cash, Jacoby Ellsbury, George Kottaras, Jon Lester, Brandon Moss and Ed Rogers.

Comment

If you send money, could that increase your chances of success w/ Ellsbury? If so, how much should I send?
              I can understand if the money is for charity... But if these guys are charging just to charge, they can take that money and um... yeah.
              WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Chances are that not only would you never see your money again, but you'd never see your card(s) either.
                Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Since he has Scott Boras as an agent, I wouldn't be surprised if he does. In my letter, I told him to send a list of fees, and if I get a response, I'll be sure to post it. Is there anyone who got a response within the last year?
                  Trusted traders list-

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X