Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riredsox
    replied
    Since he has Scott Boras as an agent, I wouldn't be surprised if he does. In my letter, I told him to send a list of fees, and if I get a response, I'll be sure to post it. Is there anyone who got a response within the last year?

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by riredsox View Post
    If you send money, could that increase your chances of success w/ Ellsbury? If so, how much should I send?
    Chances are that not only would you never see your money again, but you'd never see your card(s) either.

Leave a comment:

• Zito75
    replied
    If you send money, could that increase your chances of success w/ Ellsbury? If so, how much should I send?
    I can understand if the money is for charity... But if these guys are charging just to charge, they can take that money and um... yeah.

Leave a comment:

• riredsox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mike D.
    replied
    I got him last year c/o Pawtucket, but I haven't seen any successes for him recently.

Leave a comment:

• Rockhound
    replied
    I heard that Jacoby was signing at a special event or some kind of show and he was charging $50 there. The two guys that I heard this story from said that they told Jacoby that he should be ashamed of himself and walked out. I'm not sure if that price still stands or even if he charges at all for TTM. It's always worth a shot.

Leave a comment:

• hudsonharden
    replied
    I tried him in Spring Training 2007 and have gotten nothing back.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    I was planning on sending him one today. Here goes...
    I got him two yrs ago when he was in the minors. He signed a card for me ttm.

Last year I tried a 8x10 of his first major league at bat. Still waiting....

So I am 1 for 2. .500.... not bad. :cap:

Leave a comment:

• riredsox
    started a topic Does Jacoby Ellsbury sign TTM?

Does Jacoby Ellsbury sign TTM?

I was planning on sending him one today. Here goes...

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X