• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AutographCollector
    BB Card & Memorabilia Mod
    • Aug 2005

Radio & tv announcers ttm?

I was thinking hey, we all do players. What about radio & tv announcers. NOT the ones who were former players ie; Tom Candiotti does the D-backs, Keith Hernandez with the Mets, etc, etc....

Anyone ever try a radio guy? I'm thinking about going to google image search and printing out some 8x10's to some of them just to see the responses that I get. TO MY KNOWLEDGE there are no cards of these guys. THOUGH I did find a Joe Buck card that Topps made a few yrs back and he signed it ttm for me.

Thoughts?

P.S.
    JW, if you read this: I am going to try Gary Cohen first.
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection
  • Dalkowski110
    White Lightning!
    • Sep 2006

Nice idea!!! I think Gary Cohen actually charges $5 (I have no idea where I heard it, but I heard it), but will sign. Would be interesting to get Howie Rose, too. I think Joe Buck signs, FWIW. But yes, this is a really cool idea!
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

• nyyfan
      Go Yankees! and Reds!
      • Jul 2007

I have wondered about doing this. How do you find the addy to send to them?
      Quest for 27
      Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Comment

• AutographCollector
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by nyyfan View Post
        I have wondered about doing this. How do you find the addy to send to them?
        In Harvey's address list. If they are not listed, simply use this method.

You want to write to Announcer X. Look in Harvey's addy book and see what Announcer X's on air partners address is. Then voila! Write to Announcer X C/O that address. Good as gold.

Comment

• J.P
          #BOYCOTTLORIA
          • Jul 2006

Actually, I've been wanting to send to Tommy Hutton, the Marlins announcer (yes, he was a former player), but I wonder, do I send C/O the team like any other ballplayer/coach?

Thanks
          Yankees' payroll: $250 millions
          Marlins' payroll: $50 millions
          Marlins winning The Series: Priceless

"Visiting Americans love going to Cuban games because with no free agency, no franchise movement and no owners blackmailing cities for new stadiums, it all smacks of 1950's America, ignoring the inconvenient fact that such a fantasyland is only possible in a dictatorship"-S.L. Price

Comment

• AutographCollector
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by J.P View Post
            Actually, I've been wanting to send to Tommy Hutton, the Marlins announcer (yes, he was a former player), but I wonder, do I send C/O the team like any other ballplayer/coach?

Thanks
            Tommy Hutton
            C/O Florida Marlins Broadcast Department
            *Enter the teams address here*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X