Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rpollard86
    replied
    Bro I have to say you are the worst autograph collector if that has happened to you. Cause tons of people are down there. I always sit down there? lol you must be doing something for them to tell you that you can't go down cause there's never anybody there to tell you that you can't go down there. I don't know what to tell you. Everybody goes down there I think you must be on something lol cause they never say anything....I sit there and talk to all the security guards. I know most of them by name their all cool.

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    Originally posted by Rpollard86 View Post
    bro you just have really bad luck... I never have a problem there. The ushers and security guys there are always nice to me. I forgot to mention I also got Maddon tonight. I was right above the dugout and I was going to toss it to him and an Usher Let me down to right on the left side of the dugout to get it instead of tossing it. Sorry to hear you have problems there cause I never have.
    Usually, when you try to get near the visiting dugouts, there'll be one or two jerks who give you the "you can't be here without a ticket" line and will stop you before you can get down there..and this is way before everybody is supposed to be in their seats

Leave a comment:

• Rpollard86
    replied
    bro you just have really bad luck... I never have a problem there. The ushers and security guys there are always nice to me. I forgot to mention I also got Maddon tonight. I was right above the dugout and I was going to toss it to him and an Usher Let me down to right on the left side of the dugout to get it instead of tossing it. Sorry to hear you have problems there cause I never have.

Originally posted by SDL View Post
    How the heck do you do it? A lot of the ushers/security guys there are hardasses.

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    wow I had a great night tonight. Help with my team ball thats almost done and I'm running out of room. I got Carl Crawford, Cliff Floyd, Carlos Pena, Dioner Navarro, Jonny Gomes, J.P Howell, Edwin Jackson. I also got two balls signed one by Kazmir, and one by Evan Longoria. Had a great pull and finally almost done with this team ball only need Bartlett, Garza, Hinske, Iwamura, Longoria, Percival, Reyes, and Upton...only problem is I only have room for like maybe total 5 more.
    How the heck do you do it? A lot of the ushers/security guys there are hardasses.

Leave a comment:

• Rpollard86
    replied
    wow I had a great night tonight. Help with my team ball thats almost done and I'm running out of room. I got Carl Crawford, Cliff Floyd, Carlos Pena, Dioner Navarro, Jonny Gomes, J.P Howell, Edwin Jackson. I also got two balls signed one by Kazmir, and one by Evan Longoria. Had a great pull and finally almost done with this team ball only need Bartlett, Garza, Hinske, Iwamura, Longoria, Percival, Reyes, and Upton...only problem is I only have room for like maybe total 5 more.

Leave a comment:

• Rpollard86
    replied
    yea i have yet to get Papelbon I can't wait to get him. However I got the best closer ever in the game in Rivera last Thursday. I'm going to the Rays vs Orioles game Friday. Hopefully I can finish my team ball soon. I only need a few more rays to complete the team ball.

Originally posted by YOUgodofwalks View Post
    Not bad at all, in my several years of going to Fenway I got Papelbon, and thats it lol. Usually get a few visitors though, and of course lots at Futures at Fenway.

Leave a comment:

• YOUgodofwalks
    replied
    visiting players sign the most in the stadium... I get rays before and after the game... And yes the redsox players sign pretty well actually. last season got Josh beckett, Jon Lester, and a few others...
    Not bad at all, in my several years of going to Fenway I got Papelbon, and thats it lol. Usually get a few visitors though, and of course lots at Futures at Fenway.

Leave a comment:

• Rpollard86
    replied
    I only have upton autograph on balls. not on cards..and this isn't for me trading me stuff its for you to send me thing you want autographed and I'll send back.

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
    I'd be interested in Upton plus a few others. I live about 10 minutes from the Rockies ST so I can trade you something if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• Rpollard86
    replied
    visiting players sign the most in the stadium... I get rays before and after the game... And yes the redsox players sign pretty well actually. last season got Josh beckett, Jon Lester, and a few others...

Originally posted by YOUgodofwalks View Post
    Do you get a lot of visting player autos? I know it's hard to get the Sox to sign at Fenway, best you can hope for is 1 player per game, so do teams like the Red Sox sign more there or is it just the Rays?

Leave a comment:

• Zito75
    replied
    I'd be interested in Upton plus a few others. I live about 10 minutes from the Rockies ST so I can trade you something if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• YOUgodofwalks
    replied
    Do you get a lot of visting player autos? I know it's hard to get the Sox to sign at Fenway, best you can hope for is 1 player per game, so do teams like the Red Sox sign more there or is it just the Rays?

Leave a comment:

• Rpollard86
    replied
    wow thats nutts. I dunno I think something had to happen cause I never have problems at the trop. Weather I'm wearing my Chipper Jones jersey or any rays stuff. I never get asked for my ticket anywhere I go in the trop. Crazy time you went. I would put money on it nothing like that would ever happen again. It has nothing to do with what you were wearing cause tons of Redsox fans come to the trop all the time. Sucks that happened to you know. Something similiar happened to me the 2nd time I went to the Trop. But it won't stop me from going hence I go to atleast two games a week when their in town.

Originally posted by SDL View Post
    Already discussed it on another thread. Suffice it to say, some of us Red Sox fans didn't like the way we were hassled by security, being asked THREE times to show tickets and then being threated with ejection (not me) for allegedly swearing. We figured it was the two Yuppie-like rays fans who dodn't like Red Sox fans being there. The guy who was accused of swearing was from Boston and he said that this was the first and last time he was ever coming down here. I live 10 minutes from the Trop. They won't be getting any of my business..even for non-BoSox games.

I'll watch my baseball at BrightHouse Field, thank you...

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    ya why do you avoid the trop?

Already discussed it on another thread. Suffice it to say, some of us Red Sox fans didn't like the way we were hassled by security, being asked THREE times to show tickets and then being threated with ejection (not me) for allegedly swearing. We figured it was the two Yuppie-like rays fans who dodn't like Red Sox fans being there. The guy who was accused of swearing was from Boston and he said that this was the first and last time he was ever coming down here. I live 10 minutes from the Trop. They won't be getting any of my business..even for non-BoSox games.

I'll watch my baseball at BrightHouse Field, thank you...

Leave a comment:

• Rpollard86
    replied
    already have a few Uptons.

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    If you get an Upton, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• MadHatter
    replied
    If you get an Upton, let me know.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget