Cracking the Ginter Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking the Ginter Code

If you haven't heard, Topps has a pretty cool promotion going along with the 2008 Allen & Ginter set
    http://www.topps.com/sports/news/top...px?news_id=199

2008 Topps Allen & Ginter product info:
    http://www.topps.com/Sellsheet/Produ...&ReleaseNo=224

I'll probably buy two A&G hobby boxes when they're released in July. :hyper:

Just in case you were wondering about this promotion that Topps had last year, someone has cracked the Ginter Code. Here's a link to his homepage and he gives a full description on how he cracked the code. Pretty interesting stuff.
    http://www.geocities.com/championcodebreaker2008/

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      Just in case you were wondering about this promotion that Topps had last year, someone has cracked the Ginter Code. Here's a link to his homepage and he gives a full description on how he cracked the code. Pretty interesting stuff.
      http://www.geocities.com/championcodebreaker2008/
      You spend hours cracking the code and the only prize is your face on a card in next year's set? I wouldn't even want that prize.

Comment

I don't know if this is cool or just plain insane:
        When my card comes out and if you would like my card autographed for free, send your card and a self address stamped envelope to:

Jason Wong
        P.O. Box 51
        Annapolis, MD 21401

I will also sign the ad card that came in the 2008 Allen & Ginter to promote the "Ginter Code" and to be in the 2009 Allen & Ginter set. Just send your ad card and a self addressed stamped envelope to the post office box above.

I have 100 ad cards I autographed in silver sharpie and each is numbered to 100 for $3.00 each, send cash or money order with a self addressed stamped envelope to the post office box above.--------------------82 LEFT
        Last edited by AutographCollector; 03-06-2009, 10:29 AM.
        Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
          I don't know if this is cool or just plain insane:
          The part at the bottom is
          Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
          Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

The real question is... If you pulled it, would you send?
            sigpic
            TTM Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

http://www.freewebs.com/joesttmandipautographs/

2009 Orioles: 60/60 100% ... So Far

Trusted Traders: Mike D., Zito75, MadHatter, icecool1994, Coachsmallhead, The Commisioner, Kearns643, Edsachs1, chucksk8er, Rockhound, KidCavalier23, Extra Innings

2000 and Counting

Comment

Originally posted by ttmman21 View Post
              Heck YES!
              I'd go with a SASE for my signature, and a donation of their choice for an inscription
              Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
              Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

I might, just for the fun of it. Heck, I got the Allen & Ginter card of air guitar champ "William Ocean" signed, and this isn't all that weirder, I guess.
                Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond View Post
                  The part at the bottom is
                  Tell me about it!

Lol... Ummm... I guess I would. I would first shoot him an e-mail requesting that my money goes to a charity, if he agreed, then sure! I would send him a ttm request.
                  Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X