Are These Real Autographs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are These Real Autographs?

Last month I got a fan pack back from the Cleveland Indians and one of the items were oversized cards of Jason Stanford and Matt Miller. I was looking at the backs and the bottom of each card has a signature. They look real and I was just wondering if they were. I tried getting a clear scan and this is the best I got. Let me know! Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Quest for 27
    Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Looks legit to me.
    I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
    Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

The Orioles used to do that and they were pre-print, however you never know, i would have to see them in person and compare it to one of the Orioles ones
      sigpic
      TTM Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

http://www.freewebs.com/joesttmandipautographs/

2009 Orioles: 60/60 100% ... So Far

Trusted Traders: Mike D., Zito75, MadHatter, icecool1994, Coachsmallhead, The Commisioner, Kearns643, Edsachs1, chucksk8er, Rockhound, KidCavalier23, Extra Innings

2000 and Counting

Comment

Originally posted by nyyfan View Post
        Last month I got a fan pack back from the Cleveland Indians and one of the items were oversized cards of Jason Stanford and Matt Miller. I was looking at the backs and the bottom of each card has a signature. They look real and I was just wondering if they were. I tried getting a clear scan and this is the best I got. Let me know! Thanks!
        When in doubt: hold it against some light, and see if you can see a "pen indentation"(that's what I call it anyways) then you're good to go.
        Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X