Bo Jackson Jersey card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Jackson Jersey card

I have aqcuired a 2005 bo jackson jersey card. MY freind tells me to sell it for him,but I don't know if it is worth it. Some dealers have toold me that they would give me a few dollars more trhan what I paid. My other option is Ebay. Should i sell it and where
    Last edited by baseballfreak120; 08-13-2008, 03:50 PM.
    Baseball=Life

2005 Bo Jackson jersey card, but from what company (Topps, Upper Deck ect...)?

Comment

I think it is ud but my it really is my freiinds so I don't know entirely.
      Baseball=Life

Comment

Do you have a scan/picture of it?
        sigpic
        Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

Look on the back of the card. The company name will be there.
          "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
          -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

I know about that I have been buying and selling memoribilia since I was 8. I have one picture but it stinks.
            Baseball=Life

Comment

If you know about it, why don't you look on the back? Do you not have the card in your possession?
              "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Okay, I'm just going to take a guess. This thread is becoming amusing. Could it be a 2004 Donruss Timelines jersey card, perhaps? I know you said 2005, but I thought to throw this out there.
                Last edited by Extra Innings; 08-13-2008, 05:47 PM.
                My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Like I said it aint my card I don't have it and he won't give it to me entirely until I sell it. It is deffinetly a 2005, I have seen it.
                  Last edited by baseballfreak120; 08-24-2008, 11:46 AM.
                  Baseball=Life

Comment

"I don't have it"

Then you should not be selling it. Doing so would be incredibly unethical. In fact, I believe eBay has a policy against this sort of thing. Tell that to your friend. Further, unless you can provide a thorough and correct description, you shouldn't sell it either way. Get the card and get back to us or simply don't sell it.

Comment

Ok, let's all sit back and figure this out.

1.) Is the card actually yours?

2.) If it is not yours, then it is your friends right?

3.) If it is NOT yours then why are YOU selling it?

4.) We need more info than what you are giving us. We need to know the year, and the company who made it.
                      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X