Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiotic Question- Troy Aikman 1 of 10,000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic Question- Troy Aikman 1 of 10,000?

My boyfriend and I have been cleaning out his stuff and since I had such good luck with getting help with my John J. Evers question I was hoping you guys wouldn't mind helping me with some more.

I have pulled a card out of said box and have found a Troy Aikman card, 23kt gold ( have a few of these but different pictures) this one is a Bleachers card when he was at his college UCLA. What I am interested in is that is says on the right hand side " 1 of 10,000 " Am I to assume this is the first card out of the 10,000?

I appreciate you all being kind to me since as I have explained I am not educated in regards to baseball - we are working on that. Thank you in Advance!

uhhh....Troy Aikman was a quaterback for the Dallas Cowboys not a baseball player. And I doubt thats the 1st out of 10,000.
    go sox.

Pigskin-Fever

Comment

you are absolutely right he was not a baseball player, I posted clearly on the wrong board, however I believe you might be wrong - it clearly says 1 of 10,000

as does the Greg Maddux ( yes a baseball player ) I have - it also says 1 of 10,000 and also the Michael Jordan ( sometimes baseball player - semi pro and more known for basketball Also says 1 of 10,000

By the way if you are a Vermonter extend some courtesy and give me a break as I am one too.
      Last edited by babbs3772; 03-19-2006, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by babbs3772
        you are absolutely right he was not a baseball player, I posted clearly on the wrong board, however I believe you might be wrong - it clearly says 1 of 10,000

as does the Greg Maddux ( yes a baseball player ) I have - it also says 1 of 10,000 and also the Michael Jordan ( sometimes baseball player - semi pro and more known for basketball Also says 1 of 10,000

By the way if you are a Vermonter extend some courtesy and give me a break as I am one too.
        That just means it's one of the 10,000 cards produced of the set, not the first of the set.

Comment

Yeah.... when ever the card says of 5000 or any number it means its one of the 5000 cards, however if it says 1-250 it probly means its number 1 out of 250 but im yet tu recive one, its always like 23 or somthin
          I collect TTM and IP. autogrpahs, right now i have about 125,

Ive been a sox fan my whole life, always have been, always will be.

www.soxpride.com ( a fun site to talk to other sox fans)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X