Update on Troy Tulowitzki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Troy Tulowitzki

So as some of you know 2 months back I sent $25 to the Rockies Foundation and a 8x10 of Troy Tulowitzki for him to sign. After getting frustrated (More like ticked off!) I decided to write them and see what is up. HEre is the conversation:
    Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:14 PM
    We have received your item and we will send it back once it has been processed. A rough estimate for you to have your item would be mid September. Thanks, Dallas Davis
    Manager, Community Affairs
    Colorado Rockies Baseball Club
    2001 Blake Street
    Denver, CO 80205

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:00 AM
    To: To Whom It May Concern
    Subject: col - Other - Other - Question about donation for autograph

First Name: Tony

Last Name: ******

E-mail Address:**********@yahoo.com
    Phone Type: Mobile Phone Number

Subject: Question about donation for autograph

Hello, Roughly 2 months ago I had sent a money order for twenty five dollars to the Rockies Fondation in care of Troy Tulowitzki for him to sign a 8x10 photo that I had enclosed. I do understand that baseball players are VERY busy (and that he just did return from the DL), but I checked with the agency that supplied my money roder and it has not been cashed yet. A friend of mine's personal check also has not been cashed. I am just wondering if you could please provide me with any info atr all. OR if you need more info from me please let me know. V/R Tony *My last name here*
    Last edited by AutographCollector; 08-20-2008, 11:43 AM.
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Psst...your "from" line contains your last name...might want to edit that since you edited it out from everything else.

But aside from that, I do hope you get that back. I have a friend who hasn't received Tulo, either, and sent right before he went on the DL with the $25. I'll keep him updated about this thread and tell him to expect his signed 4x6 (I think it was) mid-September.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
      Psst...your "from" line contains your last name...might want to edit that since you edited it out from everything else.

But aside from that, I do hope you get that back. I have a friend who hasn't received Tulo, either, and sent right before he went on the DL with the $25. I'll keep him updated about this thread and tell him to expect his signed 4x6 (I think it was) mid-September.
      Edited. And yeah, I know that a few others on here have sent to him with no luck.

Comment

Well that's reassuring to know that you got a reply Tony. I dont understand why they would let that mail just sit there all this time. Surely they can hire some interns or temp workers to atleast do something with it. Oh well...what do I know.

Comment

Update:
          Received my 8x10 in the mail this week. Sloppy sig. But regardless. I got the pic signed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X