T-206

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-206

Does anyone know a good website or store to buy a T-206 card?

Originally posted by fightinphils2635 View Post
    Does anyone know a good website or store to buy a T-206 card?
    Do a search on EBAY. That's where I get mine.
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Yes, eBay, but make sure the cards are graded. It'll help assure that they're the genuine article and not counterfeit (T-206 is a VERY commonly counterfeited set).
      "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
      -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

I've purchased "raw" cards from vendors with high positive feedback and have had no problems. Go with your gut.
        WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

I do buy ungraded T-206 from guys with huge positive feedback (especially if they're middling condition commons) or if I can see them in person, but otherwise I would at least start out with graded ones, even if they are low grades, just to make sure you're getting the real deal. But once you have a good feel for the cards, you can wing it with commons, generally.
          "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
          -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X