Autographed Index Card Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autographed Index Card Giveaway!

It's time for another of Mike D's autographed index card giveaways!

I have five autographed index cards to give away: Brett Butler, Charlie Hough, BJ Surhoff, George Kell, and Frank Tanana. The giveaway will run through this Friday (9/12), at which point I will randomly select 5 winners from all entries and send the lucky winners each a random autograph from the above list.

To enter:

1. Read one of my baseball articles (list with links below).
    2. Leave a comment at the end of the article.
    3. PM me letting me know which article you commented on. Include your mailing address, so I can send your autograph if you win.

If you've already won one of my autograph giveaways, feel free to enter again, just read and comment on an article you haven't previously read.

The list of articles:

300 Career Wins: The Future of a Baseball Milestone

Baseball Hall of Fame 2011 Election: A Look Ahead

Baseball's Hall of Fame 2010 Election: A Look Ahead

Baseball's Hall of Fame 2009 Election: A Look Ahead

500 Home Runs 2010 - 2014: A Look Ahead

500 Home Runs: Who in MLB will be Next to Join the Club?

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Mike D.; 09-12-2008, 07:57 AM.
    Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Bumping this to the top because today is the last day to enter this contest!

Comment

Ok...thank you all for taking the time to enter. We had a total of eight entries into the contest, and the winners are:

EVERYONE!

Yeah, with eight entries, I decided to dig up 3 more signed index cards and send one to everyone who entered as a "thank you" for reading my articles.

So, thank you to RuthMayBond, Captain Cold Nose, kidcavalier23, riredsox, ttmman21, yankeesr#1, The Kid, and Autograph Collector.

I'll drop the cards in the mail either Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for having this my good friend!
        Where Players Become Legends
        1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 23, 32, 37, 42, 44, 49
        26 World Championships
        1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1947, 1949, 1950
        1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000

Trusted Traders: Rockhound, Mike D., ttmman21, Dalkowski110, Extra Innings

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
          Ok...thank you all for taking the time to enter. We had a total of eight entries into the contest, and the winners are:

EVERYONE!

Yeah, with eight entries, I decided to dig up 3 more signed index cards and send one to everyone who entered as a "thank you" for reading my articles.

So, thank you to RuthMayBond, Captain Cold Nose, kidcavalier23, riredsox, ttmman21, yankeesr#1, The Kid, and Autograph Collector.

No! Thank you for providing us with such great reads!

Can't wait to get it in the mail!
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Very interesting reads, Mike. Keep up the good work!
            "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post

EVERYONE!

Thanks for the sweet contest nice reads
              sigpic

Trusted traders-duckydps(1) Not trusted traders-none

Comment

Thanks for the card I got BJ Surhoff
                sigpic

Trusted traders-duckydps(1) Not trusted traders-none

Comment

Charlie Hough. Very nice auto.
                  "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

Got Brett Butler today. Thanks Mike!
                    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Got Frank Tanana Thanks Mike
                      sigpic
                      TTM Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

http://www.freewebs.com/joesttmandipautographs/

2009 Orioles: 60/60 100% ... So Far

Trusted Traders: Mike D., Zito75, MadHatter, icecool1994, Coachsmallhead, The Commisioner, Kearns643, Edsachs1, chucksk8er, Rockhound, KidCavalier23, Extra Innings

2000 and Counting

Comment

I PM'd you already Mike. Thanks for the index card though! It really is appreciated!
                        Where Players Become Legends
                        1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 23, 32, 37, 42, 44, 49
                        26 World Championships
                        1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1947, 1949, 1950
                        1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000

Trusted Traders: Rockhound, Mike D., ttmman21, Dalkowski110, Extra Innings

Comment

Got George Kell yesterday. Thanks, Mike. I've liked what I've seen of your articles thus far.
                          Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                          Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                          Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                          Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                          Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Glad the cards have been arriving safely. Thanks for the kind words about the articles. I haven't come up with a topic for my next one yet, but hopefully something will come to me soon.

Comment

One more arrived, and thank you very kindly :applaud::bowdown::bowdown:
                              Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
                              Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X